Tenohira Kaitaku Mura de Isekai Kenkokuki: Fueteku Yome-tachi to Nonbiri Mujintou Life - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

You can ban me if you want because I will be talking about real world politics here since what happened in this story is basically the same as what happened in real world politics. But this is what happened in Nakba and after it, what Israel had done to Palestine and their Propaganda. They also labelled Palestine as terrorists everytime they fought back and called anyone who criticized the violent Israel government as anti-semites. Even today, they called Jews who are protesting against Israel government as self-hating Jews. Don't you really think it's the same as what happening in this manga? So, the course of this manga will be the same as what happened IRL. When the MC is going to fight with the beastmen to free them from what the church has been doing to the beastmen, the Church will use the same cards as what the Israel government has been using.

Go on. Ban me all you want. I am just predicting what will happen in this story with common sense based on what happened in reality. Maybe I am talking about politics, but this story is also about politics. If you don't like talking about politics, then don't post mangas which is telling stories about politics, dammit. Hypocrites! Just ban me already!

Sigh.... I wasn't even trying to offend anyone, not even the Israeli government here. But I guess the truth does hurt huh? Oh well.... If this site does not want to talk about politics, then it's best to not post mangas about politics. Because when you do, it's obvious that people are gonna compare it to real world politics, whether you like it or not.

Last edited:
Supporter
This is stupid. Why is the girl that's supposed to have disappeared appearing casually in front of them

Users who are viewing this thread