Tenohira Kaitaku Mura de Isekai Kenkokuki: Fueteku Yome-tachi to Nonbiri Mujintou Life - Vol. 8 Ch. 44

Fear not. I'm going to do them better. And unlike a certain ingrate, I'm actually eager for feedback. Especially corrections.

That said, if all the chapters involve this much talking, the uploads will be a bit slower than any of us would like.

GK

Dex-chan lover
Small typo on page 4, third panel, first bubble: the word "on" typed twice.

Thanks for the non machine tl release.

Is your whole thing just trying to cater to your inferiority complex by making petty changes? It's not even a one off, you've been making these minor changes to months old uploads for weeks now.

Not to mention that attitude
adws78.png

He basically copy/pasted the lines with a new font. Why the fuck did this loser even bother "fixing" the chapters when there's so many other stories that don't even get looked at? I can't even tell the two apart.
I don't get it. Why would you translate such an old chapter?
Because the other one is machine translated?
There are hundreds if not thousands of mangas not being touched. Why this one and why this specific chapter?

Because I was asked to, and I don't like how the other guy disrespected readers for just offering corrections for obviously shit work. Nothing's more disgusting than a martyr complex.

Also, you know these are side projects, right? If you want fresh chapter, check out Orchid of the Moon's uploads. Those are almost all me.

Don't listen to the haters man. Some people appreciate a legible translation. This manga is way too good for a MTL translation....thanks for your hardwork!
Thanks for the encouragement, but I enjoy conflict! If anything, I'd appreciate going back to 2005 internet, where I can really let loose! :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
adws78.png

He basically copy/pasted the lines with a new font. Why the fuck did this loser even bother "fixing" the chapters when there's so many other stories that don't even get looked at? I can't even tell the two apart.

Because I was asked to, and I don't like how the other guy disrespected readers for just offering corrections for obviously shit work. Nothing's more disgusting than a martyr complex.

Also, you know these are side projects, right? If you want fresh chapter, check out Orchid of the Moon's uploads. Those are almost all me.

Thanks for the encouragement, but I enjoy conflict! If anything, I'd appreciate going back to 2005 internet, where I can really let loose! :pacman:
I didn't know you were with Orchid of the Moon.

In any case this is more readable than the previous version.

Regarding MTLs, it's not hard to just do a basic proofreading. The guy who does the Wizard Wants to be an Adventurer does a pretty good job despite being MTL.

I miss early internet. I wonder if Encyclopedia Dramatica's "Are you offended?" page is still around

Fed-Kun's army
Glad to hear from you bro, I can't believe people are mad at a better translation...its blowing my mind. Throw that Kofi in the credits or something man, I like supporting good work

Dex-chan lover
Ah, an actual translation and not "right time to translate retard into english" level stuff.

Thanks for your work.

Dex-chan lover
Fear not. I'm going to do them better. And unlike a certain ingrate, I'm actually eager for feedback. Especially corrections.

That said, if all the chapters involve this much talking, the uploads will be a bit slower than any of us would like.
Thanks for the chapter, I thought I was reading new chapter all the way until the stupid prince part maybe because the mtl chapter was so horrible it feels like two different chapter

Glad to hear from you bro, I can't believe people are mad at a better translation...its blowing my mind.
It happens literally every time I do it. They see the first translation, they assume it's "right", and that I'm just nitpicking or something despite the evidence. Case in point:
Is your whole thing just trying to cater to your inferiority complex by making petty changes? It's not even a one off, you've been making these minor changes to months old uploads for weeks now.

Not to mention that attitude
This is the most common kind of response- followed closely by "Why don't you do manga that haven't been done?!" apparently unaware that I do that too. I'll take this any day over those morons that literally read the story, then deny everything that happens in it, like when I did Cheeky Gyaru. :shamihuh:
Throw that Kofi in the credits or something man, I like supporting good work
I don't really do this for money. I just like getting comments, and interacting with readers. But if you want to support something, support Orchid of the Moon. It's where I do most of my stuff, and the leader occasionally feels guilty and pays me anyway! If I get more people like you, asking for a way to donate., I'll consider making a thing.

I really appreciate the thought, though! Thanks!

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Many thanks! I really quite enjoy this manga, and the MTL was really damn rough in many places. And while I appreciate them putting in the effort of making the chapters available, I was hoping someone more adept at japanese would come along.

Hoping you'll keep up with this, even if the pace slows down.

Dex-chan lover
I was gonna complain about why you uploaded a chapter that was already done (like so many have done before). Then I read the chapter, and realized, "This is what English looks like!!!"

Hope to see more of it in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread