Tenohira Kaitaku Mura de Isekai Kenkokuki: Fueteku Yome-tachi to Nonbiri Mujintou Life - Vol. 8 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
Thanks

"What is she talking about", tbf i suppose even if he is technically reincarnated, i suppose as a 'sickly kid' who spent most of his life hospitalized he wouldn't be used to romance in his past life either , even if a chara being oblivious is frustrating to read versus ppl creating a harem

Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Thanks

"What is she talking about", tbf i suppose even if he is technically reincarnated, i suppose as a 'sickly kid' who spent most of his life hospitalized he wouldn't be used to romance in his past life either , even if a chara being oblivious is frustrating to read versus ppl creating a harem
If she would have said something indirect, his question would have made sense but she purposely and directly told him her feelings. There's a fine line between being oblivious and being insensitive and he is way over that line to the point I'm actually starting to dislike him when it comes to the romantic front.

Dex-chan lover
If she would have said something indirect, his question would have made sense but she purposely and directly told him her feelings. There's a fine line between being oblivious and being insensitive and he is way over that line to the point I'm actually starting to dislike him when it comes to the romantic front.
tbh i didn't rly sense any 'romantic' chemistry between him and anyone else, tho i imagine there's also the "there's some young teen in love with me but i'm an adult" (tho apparently he died fairly young in comparison), but i'm fine with the story progressing as is and him reuniting with his sister with a familial love rather than him 'dating'/getting married or so lol

Considering there's a romance/harem tag , guess it'll happen eventually. (tho i wonder how many series out there where the MC is more or less aro/ace and there's a romance tag b/c they help other ppl with their problems/play matchmaker/etc lol)

Dex-chan lover
tbh i didn't rly sense any 'romantic' chemistry between him and anyone else, tho i imagine there's also the "there's some young teen in love with me but i'm an adult" (tho apparently he died fairly young in comparison), but i'm fine with the story progressing as is and him reuniting with his sister with a familial love rather than him 'dating'/getting married or so lol

Considering there's a romance/harem tag , guess it'll happen eventually. (tho i wonder how many series out there where the MC is more or less aro/ace and there's a romance tag b/c they help other ppl with their problems/play matchmaker/etc lol)
That's only his end. He pretty much shuts down any attempt or plays dumb to avoid any romance between the female characters. With Abyss it makes sense since she's more like a little sister who hates being away from her brother (much like his actual sister) and Kaede who is subtle with her sister-like feelings for him changing into romantic ones. But Sarah and Princess are pretty upfront which is why it upsets me when MC plays the fool like he does.

If it doesn't focus on romance, that's fine but do it in a better way. As I said, he's no longer being dense....he's outright being dismissive of their feelings. Turn them down truthfully and end it rather than playing dumb.

Huh, that'd explain it. Well, thanks for the update then! Looking forward to reading the new translations!
Give it like a week and a half. Two, tops. If you're starved for more of my fantastic work, I suggest you either check my profile for my personal projects, or Orchid of The Moon (Of which I am the workhorse translator).

Huh, that'd explain it. Well, thanks for the update then! Looking forward to reading the new translations!
I will point out, for the record, that I've technically had the chapter ready for a short bit. There was a delay that was outside of my control. We're still on board for the two week deadline.

Users who are viewing this thread