Tenohira Kaitaku Mura de Isekai Kenkokuki: Fueteku Yome-tachi to Nonbiri Mujintou Life - Vol. 9 Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
If she just gave up and think the world doesn't matter anymore since her brother is gone while still want to give the middle finger to the church she can you know offed herself
There are two situations that can occur in this scenario.
One the you mentioned.
The other she would just give up on everything and do whatever is demanded of her as a lifeless puppet.

Dex-chan lover
There are two situations that can occur in this scenario.
One the you mentioned.
The other she would just give up on everything and do whatever is demanded of her as a lifeless puppet.
And you forget the third answer is she trigerred her skill to age EVERYTHING around her to dust

You shouldn't expect someone who has nothing to lose to have any restraint whatsoever

Double-page supporter
with the blessing of time, couldn't she have froze him and escape??
It would not surprise me if his own blessing or abilities allows him to negate other blessings or something.

So you have an extremely valuable thrice blessed person who is supposed to seal a "Saint", and you just admitted to not only killing her brother and friend, but will seal away her eyesight. How are you planning on actually making her do the job? Aren't folks with the blessing of time extremely rare?

This time skip was so stupid:
The plan: Get a position of power to find her brother.
Day 1: The job is in fact not a position of power, but slave labor underground
Day 365: Complete the training for slave job
Oh no ! The priest planned to lock her up from the start !

Dex-chan lover
.... over 500 years doing that boring crap? how the hell didn't she turn insane from that? "but she slept" still.. it doesn't prevent a mental breakdown... and that awful church is dooming her to do this as well?
I hope that guy will fall down at stairs filled with spikes, gravel, itching powder and pepper so he will suffer alot.

Dex-chan lover
And that Inquisitor assshole just fcked up everything. He sais that "if the saint wakes, the world is doomed. Oh, BTW, i killed the guy you love, but still work hard for me, ok?"
Now the girl will most likely go crazy and wake the saint just out of spite.

Dex-chan lover
.... over 500 years doing that boring crap? how the hell didn't she turn insane from that? "but she slept" still.. it doesn't prevent a mental breakdown... and that awful church is dooming her to do this as well?
I hope that guy will fall down at stairs filled with spikes, gravel, itching powder and pepper so he will suffer alot.
she's pretty much insane or mentally unstable, she got tricked again by people that forced her to work/sleep for over 500 years and when a new girl appears instead of thinking she's doomed, she just goes yay finally free time, I doubt it's because she's dumb, but she isn't thinking that well :/

Group Leader
Does anyone know where to read the novel? Its seems to be finished, but theres nothing on novelupdates
It’s not translated by any group so you might have to buy the Japanese version if you really want the spoilers

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry girl big brother is on his way to get u out and then exterminate that duchbag

Contributor
OOF what a time for the translator to drop this hahaha

Dex-chan lover
Okay now I'm thankful to the MC for his decision to save his little sister. At first, it sounds absolutely careless but now it is 100% justified.

Users who are viewing this thread