Tenohira Kaitaku Mura de Isekai Kenkokuki: Fueteku Yome-tachi to Nonbiri Mujintou Life - Vol. 9 Ch. 51

Double-page supporter
Hope someone else translates the remaining two chapters when they come out, since they are slotted for July and August on the official raw site.

Group Leader
The translation has catched up to the raws. You can blame the comments for the drop
Not really. There's a website where chapter 52 is available a month ago, and chapter 53 two weeks ago. If you're interested, just send me a DM or reply to this comment so maybe you can pass it to the other group or you do the 2 more.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the Pope of this story sleeps on a golden throne chair and is akin to a god. :thonk: Wait, that might be heresy.

Dex-chan lover
Idk if my mans really thought this through. He has now unwillingly shown her that 1 her brothers dead, 2 shes never seeing her father again, 3 that she will be down here for centuries and then killed when shes replaced and 4 being a higher up she can probably assume the systems corrupt and that she has no hope. Theres not really a whole to stop her from either not doing her job or just offing herself and saying fuck you to them and their system. Like man is really banking a lot on a childs goodness of heart to help thousands of people she doesnt know while having no hope left herself.

Dex-chan lover
Speculation time! I'm going with the Guardian Saint, has a similar power to Kai. And that their death is believed to unravel the god ability that keeps their world intact. Just like Kai's death would mean the destruction of Tenohira.

@Shortstos 1. Yes. 2. Techincally her Father is a hostage to maintain her compliance. 3. Unlikely, just because she isn't ignorant of what they intend to do. 4. See 2.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for translating i hope someone picks it up when theres more raws!

Supporter
release the saint and end the world, then brother comes and saves them. The end, see you in the author’s next work!

Not really. There's a website where chapter 52 is available a month ago, and chapter 53 two weeks ago. If you're interested, just send me a DM or reply to this comment so maybe you can pass it to the other group or you do the 2 more.
Thanks, just found the raws and ripped them ;D And sry if Karrot confused you, he (probably) meant that we can't do more chapters because we don't have the raws.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for catching up to the latest, your service is appreciated 🥰

The thing about Isekai series is they always start strong then taper off just to give barely enough expositions. Catching up after a ton of them out work best for me😔 so no rush for the next chapters

Dex-chan lover
with the blessing of time, couldn't she have froze him and escape??
How would she do that?
She is in a heavily guarded place, with many check points.
Even if she manages to puts him in Time Freeze, she would have to escape the Church and then the City.
But considering the situation, i doubt she would be able to put the Time Freeze spell on him easily, as I am sure there are many restrictions on its usage.
Which is the real question, isn't it? What are the extents of her powers, and the restrictions?

Depending on how powerful she might be, a localized version of Jojo/Time Stop Brave is one method, by essentially going "Za Warudo!", albeit most likely in a more localized space.

There's also another manga, The Time Mage's Strong New Game, where his abilities essentially make him OP, but that would require a certain mindset to begin with. Rukia would need to have the willingness to fight with the intention to kill, and have the mental imagery to shape her magic in manners that she would be able to use them in combat. Depending on how her powers work, never mind freezing him, she could potentially age him into dust. Unfortunately, she doesn't seem to have the personality for it right now.

For the time being, it's somewhat understandable that she's taken aback. Given time, and how angry she might become for knowing the truth about the Inquisitor, that mindset may change, if she can make herself believe that her brother can still be saved. If she already believes them to be dead, the only thing she can do is focus on her self-development, and on her escape. The problem then becomes, where can she go when she does? Which will also restrict her actions, unlike Rosa who had absolute faith that the people of the Church, including the Inquisitor, were all good, until she was thrown away.

Dex-chan lover
And you forget the third answer is she trigerred her skill to age EVERYTHING around her to dust

You shouldn't expect someone who has nothing to lose to have any restraint whatsoever
True, time powers are probably more dangerous than most of the kids that have ever gotten islanded.

Dex-chan lover
So let me get this straight, they need to stop time for that one guy or the world will end, so they got a time stopping saint, and after that they got another one. And instead of having two time stoppers they just sent the older one to die, and told the newbie that her bro's dead, and if she unalives herself they would not have anyone to stop time.

Either that inquisitor is a moron or he's planning to do something devious.

Dex-chan lover
"Hey i know i've killed your brother and i'm probably going to kill your father too but i need you to cooperate with me otherwise the world will be destroyed"

"Damn bro sound like a you problem" should be the appropriate reaction
She is probably in shock so it's a fine response IMO.

But yeah everything he said is not necessarily the truth.
She obviously doesn't want to risk it, but when you have nothing to lose...
Why not let the world burn to spite them and hope what comes from the ashes is better?
with the blessing of time, couldn't she have froze him and escape??
We don't know the requirements for doing so and she would be stuck in a maze regardless if she managed it.

From what we were told, the casters always froze themselves in time...
But we don't know if it also requires freezing yourself in time or if they only choose to do so.
Its also possible you could resist it somehow, but with how OP some blessings have been shown to be....
Could be either way...

Dex-chan lover
So let me get this straight, they need to stop time for that one guy or the world will end, so they got a time stopping saint, and after that they got another one. And instead of having two time stoppers they just sent the older one to die, and told the newbie that her bro's dead, and if she unalives herself they would not have anyone to stop time.

Either that inquisitor is a moron or he's planning to do something devious.
yes :lul:

.............that is all...... ( need more words to post LOL)

Users who are viewing this thread