Tenohira Kaitaku Mura de Isekai Kenkokuki: Fueteku Yome-tachi to Nonbiri Mujintou Life - Vol. 8 Ch. 44

Double-page supporter
I can't tell if the princess is a Chūnibyō or if there is some actual demon possession. I don't remember so much posing and weird Chūnibyō tendencies, but it has been a while.
I think more of inner demons/intrusive thoughts/dark side than chuuni

Dex-chan lover
To be fair I don't blame MC not accepting the former princess' advances, whether out of his dense nature or that he suspects she's doing it to seduce him into helping her revenge. Even after reading this, I still don't believe she has those feelings for him, and I don't even know if she knows she has feelings for MC yet (I mean she didn't even realize up to this point what being 'jealous' meant).

There's some sympathy for her, though. Whether out of politics or romance, she refused the crown prince-turned-emperor's marriage proposal, and he was just that big of a dickhead to fell her entire country for it. She's smart enough to realize she holds some responsibility for her country's downfall, which makes her more interesting of a character, but even after picking this up again after a long time, I still don't find her a likable character.

Double-page supporter
DD00Whql.png

Dat sideshipping
He's so dense even when eavesdropping on a confession to him he can't get it.

Dex-chan lover
ok, that first few pages are a bit rough
I'd like to suggest some changes that might make it a little clearer

p3
"I'm building a house with your father, you won't live in that house"
--> "so I'm building a house with your father, but I heard you say you don't want to live there"

"I just met your family" --> "you finally met your family"

p4
the "I'm a woman" thing is a difficult joke relating to Japanese phrase 水入らず which roughly means to spend times with family, I believe it is taken from the Japanese custom to bath together
but then she said that she is already a woman, so she's not going to do that (bath together)
but that'll be hard to translate, so the current translation is fine I think

"is it not edward san's fault, I want to believe we can live together"
--> "I think edward san will cry, you know? I think he really want to live together with you"

p5
"originally, I was determined....my family..."
--> "originally, she was determined to ... her family ..."

p18
"as a result, I ended up abandoning my country..."
--> "as a result, you ended up abandoning your country..."
I've seen a lot of manga MTL works, the most common problem they had was that the object and subject were all over the place.

This is perhaps due to the ambiguous nature of spoken Japanese, and the AI can't quite pick up on the context yet.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder why realm scans dropped this 7 months ago. I don't think there was an announcement, and the series was deleted from their site

Dex-chan lover
Hoooo boy. I hope he doesn't flub this "proper conversation", but given how he's blown his perception and wisdom rolls here...

Dex-chan lover
"His highness is a proud man"
Let me rephrase that for you, Kaede's dad:
"His highness has a very small and fragile ego. Thus, he is easily hurt and would carry a grudge into his grave."

I think more of inner demons/intrusive thoughts/dark side than chuuni
The posing really makes her look chuuni.

Does anybody know where I can read the LN for this? I tried NU but all they have is the prolouge.

Dex-chan lover
personally, i want to punch people who just says "not to pursue revenge" without actually doing anything to make the other person be so busy that they won't have the time to even think for revenge. it's like saying to poor people to "just stop being poor" lmao

Group Leader
ok, that first few pages are a bit rough
I'd like to suggest some changes that might make it a little clearer

p3
"I'm building a house with your father, you won't live in that house"
--> "so I'm building a house with your father, but I heard you say you don't want to live there"

"I just met your family" --> "you finally met your family"

p4
the "I'm a woman" thing is a difficult joke relating to Japanese phrase 水入らず which roughly means to spend times with family, I believe it is taken from the Japanese custom to bath together
but then she said that she is already a woman, so she's not going to do that (bath together)
but that'll be hard to translate, so the current translation is fine I think

"is it not edward san's fault, I want to believe we can live together"
--> "I think edward san will cry, you know? I think he really want to live together with you"

p5
"originally, I was determined....my family..."
--> "originally, she was determined to ... her family ..."

p18
"as a result, I ended up abandoning my country..."
--> "as a result, you ended up abandoning your country..."
Thank you I just finished editing it, and it should be updated now

Users who are viewing this thread