Tenohira Kaitaku Mura de Isekai Kenkokuki: Fueteku Yome-tachi to Nonbiri Mujintou Life - Vol. 8 Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
Hmm...

Screenshot-147.png

sddefault.jpg

Screenshot-148.png

Yep... It's different after all. This is what proper TL does, people.

Dex-chan lover
lol i wonder if he'll ever find his 'dad' again, tho revenge aside i'd assume they'd wanna stay hidden/keep their identity low key even if ppl do wanna see every church leader/etc's downfall

They were like this:
Screenshot-65.png

Screenshot-66.png
Thank you. It had also hit me that since this moron was the first to upload, I can check the aggregators. I hadn't read these before, but now that I have, bro just outright gives up on half these lines. Girl gets drenched in sparkling wine and all she comes up with is "I haven't even become strong yet"?! :questionblob:

Double-page supporter
I do :p
It's far more enjoyable for me than reading on my phone. I don't have to constantly zoom in or keep my phone uncomfortably close to my eyes to be able to read the text while on desktop. Though occasionally a chapter gets uploaded that's so tiny I have to move my head closer to my monitor to properly read the text...
I also read on desktop, and I have the settings such that it automatically zooms to fit. Which can result in giant pixels when the original pages were uploaded as 50x40 images ....

(Seriously. Why do people do that?!)

Double-page supporter
hasn't been a full month yet
already sniping

Why is there so much drama involving translations in this series?
In case you're asking seriously, BuyVelomobiles does translation for Orchid of the Moon. While Velo initially picked this up as a side project, Orchid has now taken it on as a group project. And they have my thanks for doing so!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you. It had also hit me that since this moron was the first to upload, I can check the aggregators. I hadn't read these before, but now that I have, bro just outright gives up on half these lines. Girl gets drenched in sparkling wine and all she comes up with is "I haven't even become strong yet"?! :questionblob:
guess-ill-die-meme-template-5pors.jpg

Dex-chan lover
In case you're asking seriously, BuyVelomobiles does translation for Orchid of the Moon. While Velo initially picked this up as a side project, Orchid has now taken it on as a group project. And they have my thanks for doing so!
Oh! Okay, cool! Glad it wasn't want I thought was happening!

Dex-chan lover
Though occasionally a chapter gets uploaded that's so tiny I have to move my head closer to my monitor to properly read the text...
Either zoom in using Ctrl + mousewheel up or Ctrl + "+" sign, or

L7hCqII.png

zu19YL5.png

Fed-Kun's army
Bringing games into the world, that's hilarious. Really enjoying this series again.

Users who are viewing this thread