Tenohira Kaitaku Mura de Isekai Kenkokuki: Fueteku Yome-tachi to Nonbiri Mujintou Life - Vol. 9 Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
The city being Milwaukee always makes me laugh.
now that i think about it, milwaukee as a name does seem a bit odd sounding but eng isn't my first language. tho i imagine it's a 'native tribe' name or so, but i wouldn't be surprised if some JP authors chose western/non asian names to sound diff/appealing the same way white ppl get kanji tattoos XD

Dex-chan lover
the "vomit" part is a slang for "confess"
you know, to spill one's guts
but I don't know who confessed to whom
Basically, Abyss will spill the beans as to what Kai is up to.

Abyss is an artificial battle doll. She likely doesn't have a proper understanding of the concept of privacy. She'll probably answer anything she is asked honestly without the thoughtfulness to withhold details for the sake of another person. Since she is usually with Kai, she has the most knowledge about everything he does and lacks reluctance to share it.
Therefore, Kai has no privacy: if you want to know what Kai is up to - just ask Abyss.

So the girls in Kai's harem can keep tabs on the progress of their rivals by asking Abyss for details.

Last edited:
is it just me, or was this chapter a pretty rough read? Some sentences didn't make sense, a few mistakes here and there, feels like what you get from feeding the jp text to mtl and slapping it on the page with no proofreading
As you can see on the credits page, there was no PR, so that's why ¯\(ツ)

Dex-chan lover
now that i think about it, milwaukee as a name does seem a bit odd sounding but eng isn't my first language. tho i imagine it's a 'native tribe' name or so
the name does come from the name of the area in a native american language but linguists can't decide which one

If you read the forums, you'll also notice the guy doesn't take criticism, or speak English, or Japanese natively.
Chill bro, I'm the guy doing the PR so I know, you don't have to tell me :D And I talked to him about the criticism few days ago, but since he doesn't speak English natively, he isn't replying to most of the comments, cuz it would just start another pointless arguments ¯\_ (ツ) _/¯

Chill bro, I'm the guy doing the PR so I know, you don't have to tell me :D And I talked to him about the criticism few days ago, but since he doesn't speak English natively, he isn't replying to most of the comments, cuz it would just start another pointless arguments ¯\_ (ツ) _/¯
I don't know what part of that wasn't "chill" to you.

Users who are viewing this thread