TenPuru - No one can live on loneliness - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Realm of Demons

Dex-chan lover
If I am openly overflown with worldly desires then I am not that burdened by them, but if I claim that it means that I am heavy on worldly desires but I admit it, that means that I am not overcomed by worldly desires, but that statement means I am full of them...

Aggregator gang
I hope Yuzuki can step up or else her inevitable win is going to be obnoxious

Double-page supporter
Dang I'm really liking Mia as a chara now and her fun dynamic with MC. Even if she's not endgame I'll still enjoy it to the last bit

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
isn't akagami's problem the womanizing? if he just sticks with mia, won't both of their problems be taken care of???????

Dex-chan lover
"If you deny being lewd, that's what a lewd person would say!"

-Great logic, 10/10

Dex-chan lover
Either we get a Mia end or a harem end. One or the other or I will be very disappointed.

Just joining in to say Mia is the best, nothing like a pure girl with honest lewd feelings talked (and acted i guess XD) in the open. Both her and Akagami are a special kind of lewd dorks.

Translation error on page 15. When yuzuki said "... 脳内でリフレインしてたとか" she means that memory kept playing over and over in her head. Check the usage here https://gimon-sukkiri.jp/refrain/

Don't know why you changed the meaning for the bottom right panel tho

Group Leader
@Monsieur_Pook
Oops sorry about that. I used the English meaning of the word "refrain" when I looked it up, so that must have caused the confusion.
And I fixed the bottom right panel.

dd0.png

I just love how they use swear words without holding back lol.

I want a harem ending. Mia is already best girl but Yuzuki isn't bad either.

Aggregator gang
reminds me of when grand blue dreaming MC slept between two women before his license test

Users who are viewing this thread