TenPuru -No One Can Live on Loneliness- - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - December 25

Hmm is it a bit too early or rather late? Anyway thanks for the chapter.

@Raydnt Grand Blue is coming along in that department I feel. (Although if you can't ignore the whole
cousins
aspect then it might be problematic for you).

@NODZZ Only americans care about that, in the rest of the world, marrying your cousin, although rare, is not a big deal.

@luvicvis I don't know in wich hyborian country you live but I for sure know that screwing with cousins is badly considered over there in western Europe. Hell, the only ones who does that are the british, but they are already plenty weird so we forgive them for at least being bumpkins.

@fenzle in France we have an ex-minister who his married with her cousin. That bitch is proud of it and she was against gay marriage because it's "blasphemous" Christine boutin.

Kagura (the onee-san character) is pretty underdeveloped. It's easy to forget that she's in the manga.

@Fenzle Outside of the royal family I'm struggling to think of British stereotypes regarding cousin relationships.

Dex-chan lover
I thought the Kokeshi doll was a dildo with Hitler's face on it at first. I was only half wrong.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was so densely packed with jokes.
Kurage got her target in sights and she is going for it. Her score is growing by the day.

Dex-chan lover
see, i never would have actually bothered to google kokeshi dolls to see what they were ACTUALLY about

@Voideater
i was literally thinking 'who the fuck is that other girl? she only shows up in like, 3 panels each chapter and goes ara ara'

Dex-chan lover
thought christians stole christmas from the pagans or something
but
buddhism is rather tragic
you try to be respectful of other religions
but according to the bible
you are not to worship false prophets
which many i've seen (yknow yer born of african decent and they force you to go to church) use as a line of attack referring to buddha as the fat man who died
and if you do not take Jesus as your lord and savior you are to burn in hell
with the non believers
the sinners (gays are perceived as sinners since having sexual interaction with the same sex is seen as giving into satan's lust or whatever)
maybe someone has more ammo
or perhaps would like to provide another perspective to refute my claims

Aggregator gang
A kokeshi doll can also symbolize an object of delight. 🧐....I see what you did there Yoshioka-sensei.

Users who are viewing this thread