TenPuru -No One Can Live on Loneliness- - Vol. 5 Ch. 43 - Operation Erotic Queen Awakening

Dex-chan lover
@Z0mbieJr
They can control people through lust. The orgy is just proof that she has been reformed. Also, it means that she has 100 people under her thumb (she has to get the 100 men to accept the arrangement somehow). Besides just raw manpower, if one of those men happen to be rich or is a politician... well, you get the picture.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly think that Mia and Akagami have so much better compatibility and banter than Aoba and Akagami. Wish this wasn't a situation of 'first girl will always win' but it definitely is, Mia deserves love and justice w/ Akagami

Dex-chan lover
I like all the girls but boi is Mia my favorite, it just clicks her and Akagami.

And Kagura... go fuck yourself.

Double-page supporter
Mia is the goat and goats dont do 100 man orgies

Stop the kagura !

@mommunism Sorry, rereading my comment i realize that i didn't explain clearly: when i talked about "funny sidekicks" i meant those that are actually teasingly supportive of the main cast ("trolly matchmakers").

I agree that the others like the raging lesbian are annoying as hell but there are also supportive side chars.

On the other hand finding an MC that doesn't piss me off something fierce is harder than winning the lottery.....

This work is one of those rare gems where the MC (despite being a moron XD) is still likeable and not annoying, and the same can be said of the main girls.

@mommunism Sorry, i wasn't very clear in my comment: when i mentioned "funny sidekicks" i was talking about those side chars that are actually supportive of the main cast, maybe teasingly ("trolly matchmakers").

I agree that many clichè like the raging lesbian are annoying but there is a decent amount of good side chars.

On the other hand is incredibly rare for me to find an MC that doesn't piss me off something fierce, so Temple in this regard is a rare gem.

Users who are viewing this thread