TenPuru -No One Can Live on Loneliness-

Dex-chan lover
This is a story, about a teenage boy. Realizing that he is a teenage boy, and not some monster. Pretty much it. Does have a some decent comedy and tsukkomis. Especially when MC is playing both the funny man and the straight man. All in all really good stuff.

This series is pretty nice, but I can't wait to see the totally stupid reason for the mother to literally abandon her daughter. Because there is nothing on this earth that could ever make sense.

Goddamnit. I didn't bother to look up this fucking author. Writer of Grand Blue. No wonder this shit went south in the first 12 pages of the first chapter. I was actually expecting something legit GOOD out of this; not just another fucking retarded "romcom" that isn't even fucking funny. Maybe because I came in with completely different expectations because of the description, but this only turns me off to fucking shit like this even more.

Also, I expect the typical Japanese trope of first girl is the winner in the end bullshit to happen. It's so fucking obvious that I couldn't even finish the first chapter. Nope to this fucking shit. I'll actually go read something actually funny. Like the local Obituary.

Fed-Kun's army
isnt this artist from Grand Blue? art seems similar but searching the tag it doesnt connected with GB

Users who are viewing this thread