TenPuru -No One Can Live on Loneliness-

Simply the best MC in the game. His determination, his willingness to change his destiny is inspiring. he is filled with flaws but he is definitely not a loser (unlike fuckin kazuya, makes me wanna scream every time I see him). That makes him somewhat believeable why these girls enjoy his company. I normally don't enjoy harem, but this one got my pass.

Obv he is gonna be with the main girl. They both clearly like each other, and akagami has already proposed to her twice (or maybe three times, counting the beads exchange).

Edit: Loser Protagonist trope can work, but... Its development needs to be taken seriously and steadily. It's hard to pull off. Kanokari failed doing that.

Aggregator gang
great manga, hot here by a friend's recommendation while asking for "ecchi" manga

it has some strong ecchi moments but that was not the best part of this series, and im f*cking lovin it

any men of culture here that can recommendate another not taht popular ecchi series for me?

MD@Home
Damn. The illustration is running grand blue for me.

I really can't get myself to like any of these characters, let alone the story.

This feels like a cheap modernized Love Hina.

Glad some people are getting enjoyment out of it. I'm dropping.

@zerors Love Hina is an odd one to compare this to. Temple is closer to a parody than a modernization. Love Hina is basically the poster child for the type of manga that Temple makes fun of: spineless MC, cliche stereotype-based girls, etc. Temple is a pretty self-aware comedy that pokes fun at the 'guy lives with a bunch of girls' trope and all it's cliches.

@RazorsEdge

https://mangadex.org/title/19488/oroka-na-tenshi-wa-akuma-to-odoru

https://mangadex.org/title/22900/kawaikereba-hentai-demo-suki-ni-natte-kuremasu-ka

@RazorsEdge I can't speak for the anime, I haven't watched it. The Manga is worth reading from the start just for the art though, the art and facial expressions are hysterical. I have a ton of them saved as reaction images and profile pictures.

Fed-Kun's army
Just like with Grand Blue (Same artist), had several laughs while enjoying this.
This deserves an anime adaptation.

Yuzuki and Akagami are good together, but I'd rather see the Mia and Akagami ship happen. It'll likely be a harem though... maybe.

I know the author is the artist for Grand Blue, but that art style or I should say the character style is very familiar to other manga especially other harem ecchi though I cant really can't put any name to them can someone help with that.

Users who are viewing this thread