TenPuru -No One Can Live on Loneliness-

For fellas who came for the same artist of Grand Blue, art style is kind of same but a little bit titan faces missing, storyline is completely different. Interesting tho.

Contributor
Got officially licensed by Kodansha as TenPuru: No one can live on loneliness, but the catch is that the volumes (at least for now) are digitally exclusive to Bookwalker. The first two volumes release July 14th.

@Al15 releases seem to be 2-weeks to a month. Current raw chapters are up to 32, so translations releases might be occurring more frequently.

Dex-chan lover
So from 1 to 10 how much ecchi does this have and does the MC gets any?

Maybe I've just been reading too much manga (or "manga") but I feel like I've seen this artist somewhere other than the list of things Mangaupdates says are his. Another mangaka that moved from 18+ maybe? Anyone else think his work looks familiar?

Damn, this is actually quite entertaining Harem manga. A little bit of cliches here and there but this is comdey gold and in a good way too.

I love this art. I don't think it has anything special, but don't know why I'm so into it.

This is a better version of Love Hina lmao

Fed-Kun's army
For me it's not as funny as Grand Blue but the story is certainly better. It has the same artist as Grand Blue and the author is different but the jokes are very similar to Grand Blue. It's very entertaining and I highly recommend it.

Users who are viewing this thread