Tensai Family Company

Double-page supporter
among the serie tags, you need to add "drama" and "tragedy" (apologies for the spoiler)

In my opinion this manga doesn't come close to Nodame Cantabile, one of the author's previous works, and is something ain't can only tentatively recommend as of now. Might change in the future.

There is no reason for a "tragedy" tag on this manga. (If that's spoils the previous spoiler, sorry.)

Dex-chan lover
Katsuyuki deserves some of the shit that's happened to him so far, but i'm almost as pissed off at Haru as he is.

Double-page supporter
tragedy usually means death for important character(s), and at the very least downfall or severe life crisis. it's not about whether there is "happy" or "bad" ending.
the tag is therefore appropriate at several levels

@Starbuck

I'm trying to avoid spoilers, so it's hard to argue the about whether it's a tragedy. So I will give a big spoiler. (This is a big spoiler, so click at your own risk.)

Haru isn't dead at the end of this manga. It may look like he is if you don't read Japanese. That's why I think the tragedy tag is there on accident. But in fact, he's off being Haru in the Philippines, following his different drummer as always.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't like the irresponsible and unbelievable characters, so was ready to drop it, but around chapter 25, the Nagasawa arc begins, and its more realistic.

Dex-chan lover
The tags and description led me to believe this was going to be just a light-hearted funny romance, can't believe the intrigue and action the story picks up. Very good and captivating read. Glad to see it getting released. Thank you!

I have feeling that Haru will end up with older woman fufufu
Super thank you for the update, this manga is gold!

Group Leader
thank you so much for finishing all the scans for this manga!

sincerely, a ninomiya fangirl

ps- if yall need help to do ninomiya's jewel manga, please send me a PM anytime.

Users who are viewing this thread