Tensai Majo no Maryoku Kare - Ch. 72

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. I do now wonder why it seems only Ms. Genius is able to do this. Is it because she's a genetic freak?

Or is it more something like...the energy you generate from love is proportional to your max mp? Or maybe the amount of mp you've spent? And the only reason this generation was noticeable is because she had such vast amounts of magic to start with?

...Or maybe you only gain the ability to regen mp by reducing it to zero in the first place. It was stated in chapter 1 that most witches never run out of MP in their lifetimes... And it seems unlikely that they would have gone to the effort to interview witches who had run out of MP... Hmm...:thonk:

Dex-chan lover
oDekMzq.png

:qq:

Dex-chan lover
Its gonna feel like she's doing it for the magic power instead of him now tho, even tho we know she would've done it even without the mp restoration.

Dex-chan lover
KOMUGI-KUN, I NEED YOU HUG ME. THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT.
KOMUGI-KUN, I NEED YOU TO MARRY ME. THIS IS FOR GETTING BACK MY WITCH POWERS.
KOMUGI-KUN, I NEED YOU TO MAKE BABIES WITH ME. THE WORLD IS AT STAKE AND WE HAVE TO DO IT NOW.
and in 9 months.

Dex-chan lover
How dare they deny her her Kumogi hug! Yes the machine may have broke from all the energy but she deserves it!!

Didn't some sniper say the genderswapping medicine was a core part of the series 50 40 chapters ago? Caused some arguments in the comments. Now the genderswap tag even got added back.

Did we get gaslit cos it really felt insignificant in the overall scheme of things..

Users who are viewing this thread