Tensai Majo no Maryoku Kare - Ch. 85

Dex-chan lover
I mean it totally is. Komugi-chan transformations were established to be a six hour commitment at the very least.

Even if Komugi didn't want to flirt with shota!Nayu, he could've at least decided to turn into Komugi-chan rightaway and give us some cute TS yuri.

Dex-chan lover
I mean it totally is. Komugi-chan transformations were established to be a six hour commitment at the very least.

Even if Komugi didn't want to flirt with shota!Nayu, he could've at least decided to turn into Komugi-chan rightaway and give us some cute TS yuri.
I think the six hours applied to the potions. It doesn't matter now that the genius witch is changing him with her magic. Also, since she is the one transforming him, I think it is her preference rather than his. Lastly in case you missed it #6 was komugi-chan with the original genius witch.

Fed-Kun's army
Umm... is no one going to point out that she cloned herself and just let her clones loose into the world, I wonder what the laws about this in this world is. They seemed Independent from her, so I guess they just going to be doing there own thing I guess (I'm thinking to much)

Dex-chan lover

Komugi-chan was flirting with number 6, and I think number 7 transformed him into a shota too

Users who are viewing this thread