Tensai Majo no Maryoku Kare - Vol. 3 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
I have no Honor. I have no Loyalty. I’m sorry, Miss Genius WItch whose name i have already forgotten, but i am 100% on team new girl. I don’t even care that she has no fucking chance, I am down so hard for the big fluffy dog-girl :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, I know this was never some super deep masterly written masterpiece or anything, but I'm disappointed it really went for the most predictable boring route.

His childhood friend is in love with him, wow, who would have seen that coming, so original and unexpected. :shamihuh:

I'm particularly annoyned because Komugi x Nayu was clearly planned from the beginning, so why introduce childhood friend in love with him now? Anything else would have been better.

Dex-chan lover
OH YEAH BABY, GIMME THAT ROMCOM GOOD SHIT
elmo-chooses-cocaine-over-fruits-v0-rw76883qj03a1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Huh. Y'know. I honestly thought they'd subvert the "childhood friend being in love" bit. Subverting it being the current popular style and all.

Like, obviously she can't win. Best-case scenario for her is that the series ends with the romance situation between our two leads still unresolved. Which currently I'd judge at being...30-40% likely?

Group Leader
Not gonna lie, I know this was never some super deep masterly written masterpiece or anything, but I'm disappointed it really went for the most predictable boring route.

His childhood friend is in love with him, wow, who would have seen that coming, so original and unexpected. :shamihuh:

I'm particularly annoyned because Komugi x Nayu was clearly planned from the beginning, so why introduce childhood friend in love with him now? Anything else would have been better.
Y'all be surpised by chapter 74 I swear

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly glad the childhood friend was up front about her feelings to her newly-established rival. Even if it's difficult for her to come out to Komugi, you don't see a lot of girls being that honest, I don't blame the genius witch being so taken aback by her brightness.

Dex-chan lover
You know what? That's the first time I didn't get mad over the childhood friend trope lol. Wolf girl is cute as hell, and she's honest to her feelings. Sadly the ship is already doomed tho. :notlikethis:

Also, I like how Mayu corrected her through a good brushing. :kek:

Users who are viewing this thread