Tensai Majo no Maryoku Kare - Vol. 3 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
"This person might be the strange sort"
What gave you that idea?

I'll never understand Japan's obsession with randomly inserting the losing childhood trope halfway or late into a story after an established or implied pairing... Annoys the hell out of me.

Dex-chan lover
I like both. I'm all in for a harem. That being said, I like Nayu-san a bit more... Love her smugness.

Aggregator gang
I have no Honor. I have no Loyalty. I’m sorry, Miss Genius WItch whose name i have already forgotten, but i am 100% on team new girl. I don’t even care that she has no fucking chance, I am down so hard for the big fluffy dog-girl :hearts:
man i had to come back to this today this is the funniest comment i've ever seen

Dex-chan lover
Huh. Y'know. I honestly thought they'd subvert the "childhood friend being in love" bit. Subverting it being the current popular style and all.

Like, obviously she can't win. Best-case scenario for her is that the series ends with the romance situation between our two leads still unresolved. Which currently I'd judge at being...30-40% likely?
Yeah, same here. It almost feels dated for there to be an actual love rival played straight in a non harem romcom these days.

Users who are viewing this thread