Tensei Akujo no Kuro Rekishi - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Death Flag 5

I can't handle it. Is it true Sol is the ML? The ML who is prioritize someone else? Seriously?

Dex-chan lover
Sol needs to start actually prioritizing Iana, but I'm very into the melodrama of him being into the other girl
Edit: I reread the whole thing and I think Iana is straight up misinterpreting how Sol feels currently, but him ignoring her after that flower monster is big minus points

I honestly liked yomi more than anyone else in this manga cauae , everyone else liked the heroine ,im just glad that the heroine isnt a btch or reincarnated from another world , (the heroine needs character development istg)
But overall i loved this manga and i loved yomi for always be there for iana when no ones around

minus points for sol plus points for yomi... at least yomi ran to mc after that fight

Dex-chan lover
If they didn't keep reminding us, I would totally forget that Sol is supposed to be Iana's butler... At this point, he seems more like an alarm clock that moonlights as a bodyguard when he isn't busy fawning over Konoha.

I really like Yomi. If only he had a personality besides loving Iana...

Aggregator gang
Ugh, it always hurts to see Iana getting ignored like this, even Sol did it too this time :( i agree with most people here, just please be Yomi :(( Iana after getting dumped by that Konoha boyfriend, she deserves loveeeeee

I hate Kohona, what a typical whore 🙄 don't get me started on those bum licking dogs by her side

Dex-chan lover
I HATE SOL. If he is the ml, I'm dropping this ok. Yomi is a bit weird but he is still better than those two dudes imo.

Aggregator gang
@Koshin_127: me too, Sol's a loyal dog of Konoha (heroine not MC) who doesn't even dare to confess to his beloved woman while Yomi, despite being extreme and weird, he can straightforwardly showing his love and does everything for the one he loves.

Users who are viewing this thread