Tensei Akujo no Kuro Rekishi - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Death Flag 6

There was me, happy and all, that they upload this chapter, so I don't have to suffer from the previous chapter's cliffhanger, and then BAMM! A more frustrating cliffhanger😅

Thanks for the chapters!

Maybe it’s unreasonabke but honesly, at this point I really don’t like Konoha. I get she was written that way from the mind of a child but damn it’s so infuriating. it’s happened in previous chapters where Konoha will get a little hurt and all the characters will run towards her completely neglecting MC. for someone so perfect and kind when they get into dangerous situations and she gets carried away for getting a scratch she seems to completely forget about her sister who is clearly more roughed up

Also I’m really starting to dislike Sol this chapter, I get he devoted and all but damn...it’s hard to say it in words. I just want somebody to put MC first...oh wait, there’s Yomi, but for some reason MC just doesn’t care bout him and only sees him as a death flag (but as of Rn she doesn’t really see anybody as a romantic interest)

yomi is the ONLY one worthy of iana but the DRAMA w/ sol is just,,, delicious,,

Dex-chan lover
Yomi is the only ML I'll support. He may be moderately crazy but he at least genuinely cares for Iana.

yomi ftw. i mean i know sol distrusts mc because of the villainess thingy and i know it's only 6 chapters so he can change in like 40 chapters or so but it's 6 chapters in what? how many months was it? so my dislike for sole has skyrocketed too much for me to accept him 😂😂 it's 9 months worth of seeing him fawning over the OGmc and so it's like 9 months of seeing him hating the mc unreasonably(well not completely but the fact that he always doubts mc irritates me, it's like he always assumes the worst first).

Fed-Kun's army
I agree with everyone. Yomi should be the male lead. If fact, he should be the only one. Sol.... is just too unlikeable. Maybe it will change, but I'm sorry, our hearts are already stolen by Yomi.

I do not like Sol nor Gwinkford and not even Konoha. I could even see myself dropping her novel if she actually release it 😅
And how much they crowded and focus on Konoha when she only had a slight graze while the one who should be having worse was ignored, it annoys me to no end. I am team Yomi.

Dex-chan lover
I hate all 3 of the original main characters, just because they're in love with konoha no one else matters at all when she's around, she doesn't even get hurt and they're crying over her constantly

Just give me the two "villians" running away and living the good life

The butler gets on my nerves like pick a side or atleast if your gonna pretend to be my butler STOP RUNNING TO KONOHA

Konoha I liked you in the past but in this chapter your pretty weak and very fragile. Please stop. Please become a GOOD ELDER sister.

Users who are viewing this thread