Tensei Akujo no Kuro Rekishi - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Death Flag 6

OMG JUST AS I CLICKED NEXT THEY UPLOADED THE NEXT CHAPTER... THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATION HSHDHS。:゚(;´∩`;)゚:。

bruh she should just get with yomi tbh. i feel like the others dont deserve her cause they keep acting as if she isnt there

I have to agree; I kinda hope that despite it all she'll end up with Yomi. Even if it's currently misunderstandings, there's too much bad blood between her and Sol, even if it'll clear up later on.

AHHH I’m so frustrated for her 🥺😣😣 they treat her like trash she should just leave and start a new life somewhere with yomi (● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾

That butler that sister that other guy fu k then all m
Like we can only trust our evil nice guy thst stands up for our girl but shes too nice aswell

Aa thank you for two chapters in a day!

Konoha’s really reaaaaally delicate that even for a scratch, her knight in shining armor and the butler just nyooms to her 🤣

But it does make me think if the world is still just a story or it can have a life on it’s own one way or another.
sigh//

Thinking about it, Yomi’s character would be a waste if Iana’s ml is the butler. I hope something could be done for this aaa

butler is probably the ML but I won't accept anyone other than Yomi as the ML damnit!

Fed-Kun's army
No matter how much i think about it....

Yup.. except the ecchi part, these kinds of stories are indeed, in my chuuni phase self-insert.. it's hilarious yet ironic :')

I’ll only accept Yomi as ml if he stops jumping to conclusions and starts actually listening to Iana for once! >_<

Users who are viewing this thread