Tensei Akujo no Kuro Rekishi - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Death Flag 7

It can't be, he is a masochist!

And thank you, endless journey. Your triple update is dearly appreciated.

Thank you for your mass update, endless journey! For me, the best boi is still my boi Yomi. 😌💖

Dex-chan lover
Lmao being Sol is suffering, the same guy steals the girl you're kinda into TWICE LMAOOOOOOO

I Sol gonna be the ML? Why does it look like he is gonna be the ML?

I know he is beautiful, and many similar manga made the one that supposed to kill the MC be the ML... But I kinda hope Yomi is the ML.

I mean he loves her from the beginning... And love her to the end too... Even after she died (in the original story)

Dex-chan lover
Okay, this chapter was super chaotic and super confusing and super condensed.

Sol seems to only claim Iana as his master when it’s convenient for him hmph

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, despite knowing Sol is the ML, I still prefer Yomi. I'm tired of Sol-like characters being the ML. Like, I've read it 1000000 times already. I need a change of pace. Lets have Yomi-like characters be the ML for once. Besides, as a character who cares about the FL, he is way better.

Its must be hard for her since she couldnt had any peaceful day where she could just lay around or sitting while drinking tea enjoying days and didnt think about any danger or death flag that might come knocking on her door.

Dex-chan lover
👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

damn ok yomi hella weak to dom iana okokokokokk

Sol literally ignored her after she threw herself infront of a monster yet all acting lovey dovey ?

omgggg sad i love yomi better than sol hhh sol's not a bad ml but he's kinda boring. yomi's the man LOL

Dex-chan lover
Goodness me. If sol finds out she.. ahem lied to Yoni.. but he doesn't think it's a lie?? XD also sol.. poor guy. Always the second male lead.. pft
Many thanks

Lowkey wished for a lil cliche when Sol was talking about her being his master, wanted her to whip out that “You’re Konoha’s servant not mine”/ “konoha’s your master not me” shiet and then watch his heart break a little.

I just want him to realise his hypocrisy when it comes to protecting Iana, like literally everytime they’re in danger he runs to Konoha first and only as an afterthought MC, then he proceeds to talk bout ‘staying by her side’ and ‘protecting her’ when she’s never been anybody’s first priority (except for yomi ofc)

Users who are viewing this thread