Tensei Akujo no Kuro Rekishi

The author was really running dry on ideas huh? Naming the novel Dark Past lmao

A really interesting and funny start- hope it continues to be updated 🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️

Something that i always didn't like about these stories is that the Villainess is always wronged. Like girl really met her fiance candidate! I'd be pissed too! Anyways, it's good so far!
Thanks to the translators for the upload!

I rlly need this to be updated/finished soon. Fuckkk T^T If not then...fuck it! I'll srsly search for the translators myself.... jk that"s cruel

At first it was really cringey and weird, but had great art so I kept reading. I’m glad I did! It was much better than expected! I’m looking forward to this now! Thanks for translating!

I have a lot of hope for this manga! It started out cringey but the end of chapter 1 was amazing. Can’t wait for the next few chapters! Thanks for the scanlations ❤️

Things were happening kinda fast but it seems like a good manga. Looking forward for the next chapter

Thanks for the translation! I quite enjoyed this despite the not so great beginning. The artwork is pretty decent though.
Hope you'll take the time to translate and upload more chapters!
Also, stay safe everyone during this coronavirus pandemic!

Huh, this is pretty good. I didn’t think the beginning was cringey because I felt it was being sarcastic about self insert isekai and fanfics and how cringey the writers/readers sometimes are (we’ve all been there). That scene where heroine Konoha first shows up and OF COURSE that she’s ridiculously good looking with huge boobs made me wheeze. And the name too, Konoha Magnolia lmao.
This is pretty hilarious and self-aware, I’ll keep reading.

Dex-chan lover
The story seems fine but the art style the most stereotypical old over the top, shiny every where, see through hairs over eyes shoujo mess ever...

Like seriously this actually hurt my eyes to read...
I like shoujo manga but that artstyle was always so obnoxious and you know that it was used to distract the naive little girls from the below average stories and characters... It's all about the shiny bling bling...

But the story is not even that bad so it make it just a pain to actually find what you should look at...

Users who are viewing this thread