Tensei Akujo no Kuro Rekishi

Iana x Sol I ship fufufufu~ 🤭❤️ but the cover is confusing me. The cover looks nothing like them? Or is that supposed to be her and the guy on the cover is the ML?? I mean her hair doesn't look like that which is very confusing 😕

Dex-chan lover
This is a manga that really feels like more than the sum of its parts. The art style looking a bit amateur helps support the idea that this was something made during middle school, and the unpolished pacing ends up making it feel less contrived and more earnest. The characters and plot reference common tropes, and the characters seem on the surface a bit one dimensional, but because they're all reflections of Iana's adolescent personality, they end up giving her a lot of depth. Everything feels a little bit raw, but it doesn't hurt the story.

An unexpectedly compelling piece.

Event after event after event.
So many things happening.
But i like it, although the artstyle is like an old shoujo manga.

So is no one going to say it? Her name “Iana” is the same pronunciation for something that’s unwanted, or awful. Every time someone calls her name, I’m just like “damn girl, that sucks.” This is certainly living up to the name of “dark history” though. I’m embarrassed for her half the time. I thought it was a bit shitty how her sister acted at the end of chapter 2 though... :<

Aggregator gang
The art hurts my eyes.
The story so far, is non existent
The world building is just references to tropes

I love this genre but it's really getting crowded with knockoffs like this

I'm assuming we're going to meet two new characters later on in the series? (The ones on the cover?)

This is the cover of 3rd book,, and the girl with light Brown hair and red eyes is Iana

Meo

Dex-chan lover
I quite enjoy the story...must be cause I get the MC. I get people thinking that the art is overly...sparkly (for a lack of a better word) but it TOTALLY sense when you remember this was her Mary-Sue fic from her teenage years.

this manga does have a 300% dose of dark history cringiness that makes me want to read more and roll myself over in embarrassment for her and for me.

Wait wait wait
The Chara in the cover and chapters looks different!

Btw, this is good
My chuunibyou soul is flaring up lmao

this is really good for me, it shows how dark it can be for someone to live in a medieval setting (i guess). it's a rare delicacy for sure.

Wow she had all kind of thoughs just as a middle schooler, I ain't innocent but I suddenly feel like a brat

Dex-chan lover
Is this dropped or just slow to get updates? I really want more so bad, I love the premise, it's quite unique in the villainess genre.

This one is funny! Though I get somewhat confused seeing the cover art. Is that the MC? And the supposed ML? Why does it feel different than the manga?

Users who are viewing this thread