Tensei Akujo no Kuro Rekishi

This is so funny and interesting to read for me- I love this type of mangas 💟 thank you so much for the translations and I love itttt 💕💕

..Not gonna lie, what she did to Yomi and his reaction.. oh god she totally tops him I ship it

you know i usually don't like seeing (potential) second male leads getting hurt but this time I'm practically begging for Yomi to be the ML and Sol to get hurt LOL

i-is it possible for the red haired guy to be the ml lmfao
idk it just feels like both sol and yomi r just... idk? sol wants to kill her and yomi simps wayyyy too hard

yomi is too obsessed, not a fan 🗿 and uh, isnt it natural for sol to be suspicious??? i mean the MC literally harassed konoha before??? mateee the dude still has feelings for the girl... he wont change his feelings just because of a sudden change in iana??? give him some time brol???

Fed-Kun's army
Am i the only one who doesn't care much for Konoha? She kinda feels like a nothing character. Also, I hate how she's dressed. Why can't she be given better clothes?

I'm all for Yomi if I had to pick between him and Sol. Simp is better than the killer. If the other dude is included too, Yomi is still the better choice.

Group Leader
About sol being the ML: I can imagine sol and Iana getting married and Sol saving Konoha instead of Iana even though they married.

That ml looks really good hmm but bet sol and yomi I'd go for yomi. I just don't trust sol

i guess EJ dropped this manga since it’s licensed, that’s kinda sad :( but understandable

...im just gonna drop this here. the story is full of a lot of nonsense and im so confused. my brain hurts.

The art is beautiful, but truly the panels make no sense, the story sdnt either.... Sadly gonna drop this one

Users who are viewing this thread