Tensei Akuma no Saikyou Yuusha Ikusei Keikaku - Ch. 1 - Kakyu

Lots of translation errors in this chapter from many details being cut out of lazyness from errors like making 2000 years 2 years...
Btw the wars mentioned are referred to as war between Heaven and Hell, some rewrite as well huh... why do so many translator think they are better authors than the actual series authors... from small details to big sentence parts being changed or even erased... little example in the scene with Alma presenting mc the gloves after being praised she actually says "No~ Ehehe", and this follows almost everything of the whole chapter from turning a title to a insult or details to hint at his demonic nature being deleted from sentences...

Might be good to have someone with more skill and less ego that's willing to put effort into translating it to look over the whole chapter and fix all errors...

@Invader_Retro @quicksep @meh_potato @LunaDelrey @kketoxsushi @Doomsdayrs @Thandril @reylee
Why don't you keep those uninvolved out of it. I've not done any translation for MS for a long time and certainly not for this work. Some of the names you tag are also no longer with MS. MS have massive workflow issue because the leaders are vietnamese and use vietnamese students for typesetting/editing and they often mess things up because they don't understand the english instructions the TL and/or PR would include. MS just wants to farm traffic to their website to earn money, as well as donations from clueless people. They don't really care about the quality of translations as long as there's someone willing to slave and churn stuff out. A TL can turn in a perfect piece of work but have it mangled by the incompetent viet students slaving as typesetters/editors/redrawers

Also that's assuming you're speaking accurately about the raw manga. If you mean another source like light novel or something, manga adaptations are known to deviate sometimes for whatever expediency the mangaka and publisher have. Not that I know or care about this particular work which I don't read.

Last edited:
i crie

image.png

Dex-chan lover
2 thousand years not 2 years
Ya was triggering me everytime it popped up <_<.. Especially, since even the synopsis say 2 Thousand years and honestly everything he said sounded more like a joke, because he made 2 years sound like a eternity

Does the artist have some relation with Record of Ragnarok? The art felt similar in a lot of part. An assistant perhaps?
Well maybe just someone who's inspired by the art style

Users who are viewing this thread