Tensei Akuma no Saikyou Yuusha Ikusei Keikaku - Ch. 1 - Kakyu

Dex-chan lover
An interesting start. So it ends with Ars killing the MC? For some reason I really doubt it and assume it would be the soul oath then our MC will come back as something stronger

Dex-chan lover
An interesting start. So it ends with Ars killing the MC? For some reason I really doubt it and assume it would be the soul oath then our MC will come back as something stronger
If it's for Ars, he willing to give his life for him (like powerups or he become berserk). But if it's for the one who killed the villagers, I doubt it

Dex-chan lover
TBH, MC is dumb af. Even the premise is good I can't stand a dumb MC. Like, dude literally make a contract that will make a newborn happy forever. That kind of shit is the start of a big tragedy.

To think this is how he handle tragedy when he survived 2000 years in hell.

Still reading though, got nothing to read right now.

Dex-chan lover
Compelling intro with introducing the a potential flash forward along with the scale of conflict.
2 years vs 2 thousand is an insane mistake tho guys lmfao like I'm reading hearing about his flex about 2 years like tf its not that big of a deal lmao.

At last.... an isekai MC thats not just a blank slate and actually have some interesting layer

Contributor
Lots of translation errors in this chapter from many details being cut out of lazyness from errors like making 2000 years 2 years...
Btw the wars mentioned are referred to as war between Heaven and Hell, some rewrite as well huh... why do so many translator think they are better authors than the actual series authors... from small details to big sentence parts being changed or even erased... little example in the scene with Alma presenting mc the gloves after being praised she actually says "No~ Ehehe", and this follows almost everything of the whole chapter from turning a title to a insult or details to hint at his demonic nature being deleted from sentences...

Might be good to have someone with more skill and less ego that's willing to put effort into translating it to look over the whole chapter and fix all errors...

@Invader_Retro @quicksep @meh_potato @LunaDelrey @kketoxsushi @Doomsdayrs @Thandril @reylee

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread