Tensei Coliseum: Saijaku Skill de Saikyou no Onna-tachi o Koryaku Shite Dorei Harem Tsukurimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Breeding For The First Time

Joined
Mar 21, 2025
Messages
11
🤔Hmmmm..... I think i underestimate the main character he is just not winning in a game he even knock~out😐 a woman, and his sword is in a monstrous size and he has a monstrous endurance too....bro will never lose to anything, who has the 9999% Win rate in games🗿
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 13, 2019
Messages
5,252
Rereading this because of chapter 26.5, and holy crap, that attendant's thin long neck.

No I'm not complaining 😏
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 22, 2025
Messages
781
I thought the MC would have the humanity to not rape someone, well, I drop this here.
 
Group Leader
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
927
I want my dick to be crushed by Marl and I also want her to step on me
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top