Tensei Coliseum: Saijaku Skill de Saikyou no Onna-tachi o Koryaku Shite Dorei Harem Tsukurimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Breeding For The First Time

Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2018
Messages
135
Bruh where’s that, I can’t even find it on the raws
Found it but its nothing impressive its just sketches of the chick with erotic poses / expression (With that I mean you don't really see him or her 'interact' you can only infer it). So still nothing much to see.
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Jan 11, 2023
Messages
98
Thankfully the MC really did the segs. I was expecting some cliche to why he would not want to lost his virginity like that and bla bla bla
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 6, 2019
Messages
650
I hope you guys continue to TL this one. Someone tried to TL the Indonesian uploads and it was hella rough.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 12, 2023
Messages
900
So the premise here is that any man who loses here gets changed into a woman, and any woman who win grows a penis.

So why are all of the opponents just women?
Women ungrow it and stop being a futa for the fights, and they purposely pair men and women to fight the opposite gender.
So for the MC it'll only be women.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 22, 2019
Messages
1,647
wtf after all of that they just instantly skip the whole banging part
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 24, 2020
Messages
1,868
How often is the evil sadistic character secretly a masoquist as well? Is this a common trope?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 21, 2023
Messages
177
Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete's influence spreads even to here lol
(I'm pretty sure that's where the "room that you can't leave until something lewd happens" meme originated from.)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top