Tensei Daiseijo No Isekai Nonbiri Kikou - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Don't Say Silly Things Like "Someone Like Me"

Dex-chan lover
Surprised maid could fall asleep after getting hit by a fatigue recovery magic. Use that in the morning instead.

Group Leader
Surprised maid could fall asleep after getting hit by a fatigue recovery magic. Use that in the morning instead.
I don't know the whole logistics of Hirune's almighty powers but how I interpreted it was it more-so took away the weight on her shoulders and allowed her to relax and have a lil nap. (also apparently Hirune naps are magic in their own right too)

Dex-chan lover
(also apparently Hirune naps are magic in their own right too)
You’re not wrong there. When it comes to Hirune’s magic it’s more like it does whatever she wants it to do. She’s quite a cheat when she’s not napping.

Dex-chan lover
This series is so nice hope there isn't any romance 🙏🙏 or if there is I hope its yuri🙏🙏 better if there's no romance though 🙏🙏
Exactly, I just wish for a fantasy series where the author dont for no reason starts focusing on romance, even when the series doesnt have a romance tag…

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda curious where's Holly's personal maid? She bounds to show up one or two times now with the amount of time Holly hanging around our MC.

Users who are viewing this thread