Tensei Daiseijo No Isekai Nonbiri Kikou - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - A Good Night in Valhalla

Group Leader
Why is this a chapter 1? It clearly states chapter 6 in the manga itself.

Group Leader
Why is this a chapter 1? It clearly states chapter 6 in the manga itself.
I just did it that way since that is what made the most sense in my head at the time since it's a new volume (although yes chapter 6 overall) but if that big of a deal I can change it lol

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if the name Valhalla fit or not with beds and stuff. I mean it is an afterlife (rest) but it it is the paradise for those who died in battle.

Group Leader
I don't know if the name Valhalla fit or not with beds and stuff. I mean it is an afterlife (rest) but it it is the paradise for those who died in battle.
Yeah tbh when i first translated the title I was like wtf is Hirune dying again but thankfully its just the name of a store for some reason

Dex-chan lover
1RTDVpO.png

Dex-chan lover
Cute. Surprised he wouldn't gift her the bedding as well, considering it might be an equal trade

Group Leader
Cute. Surprised he wouldn't gift her the bedding as well, considering it might be an equal trade
Unfortunately the apprentices arent allowed to own materialistic things so she wouldnt be allowed to keep it. That being said, he only found out she was an apprentice this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
This happens every single time i update this manga i hate it here
You could try as see if you can get it hosted on Dynasty-Scans.com. They mostly deal with yuri, but have quite a lot of non-yuri works as well, and are the most well-moderated scanlation site I've encountered. As long as your translations pass their quality standards, you shouldn't have too much trouble.

Group Leader
You could try as see if you can get it hosted on Dynasty-Scans.com. They mostly deal with yuri, but have quite a lot of non-yuri works as well, and are the most well-moderated scanlation site I've encountered. As long as your translations pass their quality standards, you shouldn't have too much trouble.
Ooo i’ll check em out thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread