Tensei Danzou Oujo wa Kekkon Aite wo Sagasanai - Ch. 4

Aggregator gang
You see girl... Just propose to him already you dumb bi- *cough*. Why ppl cant just take a shot, if you are rejected then you are rejected. Why so afraid of the unknown. Better than being raped without knowing his feelings

Dex-chan lover
...you can have sex with him, but you tell him out loud you like him? And he just leaves afterwards, anyone is probably better than this guy

Double-page supporter
"I mean she did technically give her consent so I do not feel guilty about it. I am here for the art, the tits and the rather weird, very fast paced, romance, comedy story."
-Eonlars

Power Uploader
@Meirin Almost like exactly the same thing as with “mature syounen”, except the genders flipped.
In fact, it's also the same with male–male and female–female stories.
It's always a submissive protagonist who gets repeatedly raped by his love interest. [but it's okay because the former enjoys it, secretly]

Bvl07tC.png

Dex-chan lover
@LazyDays
is this your first time reading a shoujo?
This is pretty tame honestly.

@JWChibi
welcome to the parallel of the dense shounen protagonist, the indicisive shoujo protagonist.
who will get raped by several men, cheat on her significant other because feelings and will still have a happy end with their destined one while everyone forgives her for her wishy washy actions.

@funkykongdong
just a reminder that 50 shades of grey is a record breaking best seller.
Its not rape if the guy is super handsome and rich.

Okay, this is really killing me but WHO IS LUCIUS?! If he's not a fiance candidate or the prince she's engaged to then who the hell is he?! Someone please spoil me! ;_;

This story uses all the clichês of smut, without even trying to make a effort to make less cringe. Doormat MC who is clueless and lovestruck. Rapey ML who doesn't know how to deal with his feelings, and keep repeating the "love" excuse to justify himself. All the others are downright scum full of lust, but the MC mustbe friends with them. The worst part is the fact that isn't even the worst story I read. This is just (?) mild.

Power Uploader
@boag
Yeah, at least they're not so dense; this is why it's really better.

- syounen romance self-insert wish fulfillment lead: “I have practically been raped by this beautiful bisyouzyo 12 times already who makes his love for me abundantly clear — the thought that he might actually like me never occurs to me.
- syouzyo romance self-insert wish fulfillment lead: ”I have practically been raped by this beautiful bisyounen 12 times already who makes his love for me abundantly clear — I am extremely conflicted about my own feelings, but I think I'm in love with him.

@Serverclosed
Every time newlords to syouzyo come in they are surprised. I think it stems from their weird delusions of “girls are super innocent.”.
It turns out that girls want to be raped by beautiful boys just as much as boys want to be raped by beautiful girls — and only the beautiful ones, of course.

Am i the only one wondering who s lucius in all of this??? Like what s his role
Thank you for translating and stay safe !

Power Uploader
@gabie Lucius is the one who stuck his penis up Alicia's butthole this chapter.
For whatever reason, many translators insist on not using “you” when Japanese characters speak to each other by just using their name, as in common in Japanese, which arouses the impression in English that they are speaking about a third party.

Users who are viewing this thread