Tensei Danzou Oujo wa Kekkon Aite wo Sagasanai - Ch. 6

thanks for the translation. im sad to see you guys drop it, i dont like renta because of the way they split up their pages. a single page becomes a long webtoon with so many panels awkardly zoomed in and with that bad font.

damn im so sad it ended there but thank you guys so so much for this. havent been feeling the best and this was pleasant to see. thank you for your hardwork!

Dex-chan lover
Needless to say it but the fact she is reincarnated has no bearing in the story and it could cut that part of it's setting without making any difference.

Anyway thanks for all!

Noooooo :(( thank you for translating up to now!

well someone's already posting rips over at batoto :^)

Thank you!😁 Nooo! So bummed. Now I won't get to read the end of the story.😭

Ah... We're getting a disney death then. FL will become a sleeping beauty and only a true love kiss can break the spell.

I'm so bummed, now I'll never know the continuation of this manga :") This was one of the manga I most anticipated but what can we do.... Thank you for translating it until now <3

i love yall for translating this and dropping it because theyre releasing an official translation but that last chapter 😭 but again thank you for all your hardwork

wtf.. WTF THIS GOT LICENSED JUST RIGHT AFTER THIS FECKEN CLIFFHANGER CHAPTER ARE YA SERIOUS

Users who are viewing this thread