Tensei Danzou Oujo wa Kekkon Aite wo Sagasanai - Ch. 5

Power Uploader
>That absurdly womanly body.

It's so unbelievable that Alica's not been found out yet as a cross-dresser. Flat, androgynous “anime girls” are so common to begin with, if one wish to make a cross-dresser that in-universe is convincing, why not make it convincing?

latest

Yeah, she's not even trying to hide she's a woman. Long hair, flirty voice, blushy face~
Crossdressing girls like Haruhi are more fun.

Although, I still low-key like it.

i think everyone already know shes woman, but noone pointed it out

You know, at this point, all I really wanna know is who Lucius really is and if he has the qualifications to actually marry Alicia because I'm pretty sure her mom will just say yes regardless after seeing them flirt so heavy like in the VIP box! XD

My dumbass read that as paaainse instead of senpaaai lmfao 😂 Thank you for the chapter! Always glad to see this updated ❤️

tyty for the update!! been waiting with bated breath <3 amazingly am enjoying this manga lots =D

Damn, I think Alicie needs to get her face checked out for rosacea or smth- I don't think there's been a single panel where her blush isn't sprouting out of her face

FINALLY A NEW CHAPTER THANK YOU
So i’m intrigued to know what is Lucius’ “lie” since he said he hopes Alicia will let him explain this in the future. Pls.. PLSSSS let it be what’s on everyone’s minds lolol

Oh daaaaaaamn is this the actual beginning to their relationship? 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Fed-Kun's army
honestly i'm highkey thinking lucius is probably that guy she's engaged to. or sth. also they're such drama queens, him and alicia lmao YOU??? LIKE EACH OTHER??? IDIOTS??? oh but look they're gonna go on a date!

afsdljkfdjkl the capture targets + the protag are trouble tho lmao honestly all the guys are weird i agree with that other commenter. lucius too

thank you for the update!

The art is so nice. But the leads are idiots, they’re total idiots. If they weren’t idiots there wouldn’t be a plot 😂. How much more obvious can it be that they like each other.

Users who are viewing this thread