Tensei Goblin dakedo Shitsumon aru? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Wait so the mc is gonna imprison that goblin dude for the rest of his life just for defending himself? That's fucked up.

Aggregator gang
Lol it's a little weird though... MC calculative at least

What I find weird is how she cared about goblin laws when she doesn't care about massacring everyone.. like wtf?

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@1059212
it's only 2 days though, and it's too much of a hassle to investigate if it's truly self defense.

@UnknownSaint111
I really doubt she would have cared if he didn't seem like he could kill them all though

Dex-chan lover
barely any reaction from her soldiers all being compelled to follow him in the middle of having the exact opposite view?

Being a month old, he's already several generations older than the current one, so shouldn't they have at least nominated him mayor a long time ago? Especially with how many skills he has accumulated.

Fed-Kun's army
As the oldest by far out of any of them, shouldn't he already be village chief? Or did they just now invent the position and there was no chief before this?

Dex-chan lover
This was my first attempt at translating. It’s a lot harder than I thought, so I’m not planning on more until I’m better at Japanese. Pretty sure I got the important stuff right, even if the whole loyalty and leaving thing was weird.

@cgr 2 days is the rest of that goblin's life. So he's literally imprisoning the goblin for the rest of his life just for defending himself.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@1059212

2 days = 2/7 of a very short life, much shorter than the life of the human the goblin killed, it's also not absolutely certain that it actually was self defense either (just more likely), - proper investigation would probably take more than 2 days, so it would probably end up pointless too.

it would be crueler for MC to kill humans who were only obeying humans laws, and it would be more troublesome for everyone - both the entire goblin tribe and humanity since MC would seriously risk starting a war with humanity for one goblin that would die soon.

conclusion:

rip goblin bro , your 2/7 life imprisonment is not in vain , because MC will eventually ensure the prosperity of the entire goblin species and make humans realize that goblin lives matter.

don't lose hope though, maybe MC will learn necromancy/revival later so you can even enjoy your afterlife too.

Dex-chan lover
How the hell does mc live in a culture that has managed to pass along the lesson/law of never harming humans despite a 7 day lifespan, without ever having that law passed onto him over several generations time?

Karen, the Security Inspector

Same energy:
images

Poor guy. Just wanted to live a easy life, and now he's the mayor. I really hope this keeps getting love. Thank you for the chapter.

7 days, that is a lie, right?
it doesn't make sense for a large size living organism at all

Users who are viewing this thread