Tensei Goblin dakedo Shitsumon aru? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

@aikara Like he explained, that’s a life sentence for a goblin. of course, the knights weren’t about to accept that anyways. The goblins are still a “threat” no matter how many get thrown in goblin prison.

But they pretty much had to accept after MC used law of the jungle.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder how fast their bodies decompose, because that's a lot of graves. Maybe they have ritualistic cannibalism?

Fed-Kun's army
@aikara yeah, its kinda silly in a way. But if you paid attention to chapter 1, there is a pretty obvious clue as to what MIGHT happen.

@Koshin if they ate their own, they wouldnt need graves.

7 days??? If that's not a mistranslation fuckers need to propogate like FRUITFLIES, growing to 2 feet(ish) in that time is also fucking WILD.

Dex-chan lover
That ear flaps thingy on his hat bother me so much.. the reason you have them is to keep your ears warm, why would you make a hole in them and keep your ears outside...

so how does law of the jungle work again? I mean all soldiers who were defeated by him and swore loyalty to him just left with the woman after being ordered by her, I dont get it.

@randomname he didn't give them any commands, if he said something like," you will stay here and serve me", then they won't be able to leave, right now he just glare them and they recognize him as a superior being, still I will bet that they won't dare to attack him again.

Dex-chan lover
i mean in like 4 weeks he should be treated as a god, an ancient protector of the village, that has protected them for generations, for so much time that noone of them know where he came from

Dex-chan lover
So, because knight lady was in the flash forward and is on the cover we can assume she is gonna get his goblin dick?

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F

He's already outlived several generations. It's probably why they gave him 277 gifts.

We don't know yet what happens if they give a gift to someone who already has the same gift.

But assuming his age doesn't change, he could receive crazy amounts of skills.

Considering he has the lifespan of 4160 generations of goblins.

Users who are viewing this thread