Tensei Goblin dakedo Shitsumon aru? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work, and for picking this up.

@pmntamp It doesn't make any sense at all, unless there's some kind of magical cloning of minds involved (and magical nourishment and growth - but luckily it's a magical world I guess).

Also, given how the humans reacted I guess normally goblins are seen as (and maybe act like) wasps.

@feha Either magic, or it's one of their three lessons (don't leave the village, don't kill things larger than yourself..) ... by the way, there's definitely magic involved. I mean, they even have a word for human (and manage to learn a language in less than seven days..)

It's kinda bs that that goblin has to be imprisoned for the rest of his life for just defending himself. Where's the justice? Where's the guarentee that humans won't kill gobin or will be punished similarly for it?

@pmntamp only way I can sorta justify it is that they a magical creatures
The part I dont really get is the pregnancy, for starters it has to be less then a day, and a max of like what 5?
Let's say it's 3 days for argument sake, that means if you're over 4 days old any pregnancy wont reach maturity, it just seems so weird.
How do they get the nutrients for the babies? a human female has 9 months to gather all the nutrients needed for the new life. like what? I swear this just wasnt thought through.
Also the fact that because a goblin fought back his whole clan gets murdered, but a human that attacked and wouldve killed him wouldnt have had any repercussions and the fact mc didnt even stand up for the goblin irks me to no end!!

Contributor
How was he not already the village chief if he was several times older than the second oldest villager?

Aggregator gang
Speaking zeriousoy... the goblon race here must be all be born as genius... just look at how civilized they are. And they just live 7 days... 14 if you count the nights.... so they learn everything a normal human does in a few days...... if they can fix the 7 days to 70 years. Goblins will create aircraft within a few years and conquer the world within a decade.

Wait, this goblin is trying to speak to the inspector? That's a very Karen thing to do!

What can I say but cliched?
It's the classic strong attacks weak but the MC pulls a UNO reverse card out of his ass to save day
At this point is the author trying to copy slime datta ken? (ragna attack)

Dex-chan lover
also typical human things.
cross in a other countrys land, get scared , attack one that lifes there and get killed.

then on a mysterious way all of the country knows it in around 30 seconds and send an huge army to invade ... wait a moment

My question is: How didn't he become cheif beforehand? He's effectively 7x the lifespan of a goblin, making him an elder amongst elders amongst elders. By virtue of age alone, he should've been cheif

Double-page supporter
So here it is, anyone he defeats swears him loyalty and thus gives his skills on death cuz he's max. loyal

P.S. - negotiation is 200% bullshit

Dex-chan lover
Huhu... That mayor getup... Hahaha!
Haven't seen that one in ages!

Dex-chan lover
so soldier chan is completely okay with how the soldiers group pledge allegiance to the goblin, like not shocked at all? how does that works?

Users who are viewing this thread