Tensei Goblin dakedo Shitsumon aru? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Supporter
@Glomoro

"No, it "literally isn't.""

"you did answer one of your own questions somewhere along the way after all, more specifically than I did."
"Want to know what one rather serious sign of a serial killer is? Killing small creatures for no reason, or for fun. Like pets."

You can't say it isnt what you said and then say it was exactly what you were trying to say. Saying all humans are serial killers is just a shorter way of saying uncontrollable monsters who butcher all in their path.

But sure, you're done, I get it, all these words must be real hard for you to read, my bad for not noticing you needed shorter, simpler words to match you.

Shit... a 7 days pet... Not only it feels wrong since goblins are humanoids but... the whole 7 days life span is a little...
Also the uncle of the emperor and just a count huh.

Hrm, why didn't it become a fad to keep an entire goblin nest as a pet? The goblins are ants, and it is the nest that is sapient and sophot. Granted, an incorporeal diffused and distributed hyper-intelligent ahuman solpisist meta-organism with godtech tachidaxy capable of imbuing human-level technical knowledge into its equivalent of digits and limbs can't quite be considered cute, but humans keep fire ant farms so why not a goblin farm? Humans also have ant farms Duke it out, so equip your cute little goblins with sword and ponies... maybe like we have dog trainers, hire a nest trainer to condition your pet nest away from tranquility and toward ultraviolence... hrm, is fire ant farm fighting immoral?

@Nawal do you know how long a bunny lives? If I butchered bunnies as soon as they sired or gave birth and just told you the very small bunnies were just a special species called minibunny, and i lied to you like this from the moment you were born, would you ever realize you were actually eating stews of baby bunnies whose full lifespan had been cruelly cut short? -- And verily like the crow lives an impoverished life in captivity, likewise does the goblin-in-dress live only a warped lifespan, whether lesser or greater knowest we not but do you know the average lifespan of the humble bunny, well do you? Apologize to the bunny!

#justicefornamelessgoblin
He got murdered for defending himself from a killer
Reform the justice system, overthrow Akira

This is one of those stupid Isekai manga where the MC has literal god powers but never use it except when the author wants to show off
Like what is even his motivation for doing anything he does?
If he sided with the goblins, and got back at the humans who just tried to kill them all repeatedly, he'd look empathic.
If he used his broken MC power to just conquer everything, he'd look logical.
But of course, since he's a dumb iseaki protag, he'll just wander around, befriending everyone for no reason in cheesy, erratic episodes.

Dropped. It's been 3 chapters and every bit of world building has crumbled with plotholes.
1 Goblin takes out a squad - isnt deemed national threat as that amount of power seems to be ridiculous.
Trust is apparently easy coming from literal monsters.
Goblin biology was dropped.
Mc can be labeled as anything as everything other than appearance doesn't matter.

Dex-chan lover
Bro they have plumbed sinks which means they have running water... but still have a hole toilet????

Users who are viewing this thread