Tensei Goblin dakedo Shitsumon aru? - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Aggregator gang
What I don’t get is how he has dominion over her but she just does as she pleases.

Just to remind, he beat her in battle and the demon lords skill permanently subjugates anyone he defeats into the normal slave rules from other manga.

Supporter
Wow was hoping he’d be able to keep it a secret a bit longer

Now he’s got a demon lords minion who he can assert absolute control over and an army of OP goblins. Humanity might actually be doomed. lol

MC: Maybe i can just chill in my village and not go on crazy adventures
World: Nope

Dex-chan lover
I mean I guess I don't see how you could pass off such forceful reveal but homeboy didn't attempt like any damage control in that woman learning that he is the new demon lord.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chappy!

While I get that he doesn’t understand how scared humans are of the demon lord, with all the smart shit he’s pulled out of his pockets so far, simple information control shouldn’t have been that hard

Fed-Kun's army
The tn note on the bottom of page 3 is unreadable, but it seems to say something about self-defense

@Justking14 Humanity is always doomed wherever they maybe. Whether its because of an evil entity or becuz humans themselves stirred shit in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
he is indeed bad in gambling and ... actualy in everything

Dex-chan lover
Wait a tick…

Not only is this like slime bro… but wasn’t there a boy Sage manga where he made a monster kingdom with gobbos?

Users who are viewing this thread