Tensei Goblin dakedo Shitsumon aru?

@ConstantErasing
I usually enjoy stories with diplomatic approach but this manga is not to my liking bc even if the characters are intersting they are hard to relate to. Author is trying to show the characters as smart and cunning but they are not. Most of the smart moves are based on illogical decisions and lame twists and their interactions seem forced and unnatural. More over in their core they are pretty simple and generic so they don't leave deep impression on readers.

After 4 chapters, I could tell it will be a slog to read through due to the plot-holes and leaps in logic. I liked the setup, but it just felt a bit off when the story seems to be getting magnetically pulled into the direction of the MC.
Dropped.

hey guys did you know that he can live 80 human years? oh, also, he can live 80 human years.
Btw, did i told you already that he can live 80 human years? because he ca-

that. That's the whole thing about, and is really bad written ffs, could've been a good mix between Re:Monster and Tensei Shitara, but it's just plain dumb, just like the one of the demon king being a goblin, it's frustrating guys, do not recommend.

if people can pass on abilities what is stopping longer-living races from capturing and forcing shorter-lived races to give them their abilities?

This is... okay I guess... the comments kinda show the faults with it... (plot holes, etc)

Also where'd Kuroe's tail go from the first chapter teaser

@AbCdE321 I’d assume that only goblins can give other goblins their abilities. And you also speak like every single short living race has this, no, it’s probably only goblins.

Goblins look like babies, literal fking toddlers, just why would you draw them like this and then make them horny af? Needless to say, this authors style of drawing is garbage and disturbing. Just draw them like they're always drawn or like in Re: monster, which you are heavily inspired by.

@Kerodonasium Your right it is probably only goblins but

SPOILER(idk how to use the spoiler thing)

the MC gave an ability to the demon girl and creates clairvoyance so transferring abilities from goblins to longer-lived races could still work.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@AbCdE321 Just remembered that happened, another explanation could be that because goblins have such a short lifespan, they wouldn’t care about being enslaved to pass on their abilities or such. That also shows in how humanity went to make goblins extinct, but hey, that’s just a theory.

@AbCdE321
Sure he can pass over skills to any race as long as he has the same skill as the person have. He can't give a skill to anyone willy nilly only upgrade them.

But that also means if he himself have stage 1 and stage 2 of the skill he could potentially multi upgrade skills.
Goblin A: heal
Akira: heal , great heal

heal + heal = great heal
Great heal + great heal = Super? heal
And when goblin A dies he gets back "Super" heal.

In just a few generation that so called ultra heal could potentially revive people who dies and cure any illness.

Dex-chan lover
the setup and story is interesting but it is ruined by the MC who is beyond unlikable. he has a spine made out of jelly and will bend over backwards for humans no matter what they do to him, he's just pathetic...

Dex-chan lover
Weakest race x strongest skill = the strongest fantasy is incomparable

I guess isekais are generated by algorithms or something now? Makes sense.

This story has so many plot holes it is just beyond repair. The goblins has SEVEN days of living. Ok how are do they even have a coherent language and how were they able to count if they live for SEVEN DAYS. Also how the hell do they even have a funtioning society.Even better, how do they know that humans are bad news if they replace 4 generations every month. There are more like plot holes than there are plot.
Bad logic is equal to bad story. And also this plot is too overused.
1/10 star. Utter garbage if possible I'll rate 0.

Users who are viewing this thread