Tensei Goblin dakedo Shitsumon aru?

Bro the skills are so fucking confusing in this manga, like can every race enherit and pass on skills at death? I thought its more like you can absorb other people skills but when you die only your skill gets passed on, if so then why aren't humans op as fuck to?

@FRASH_18 I will admit I could miss something but I think the idea here is this.
1. It'd doesn't seem like you can just take them they have to be given to you. So if a human wanted a certain skill, they need the other person to will it to them; which is not going to happen if they see you as an enemy.
2. Only goblins appear to be able to give multiple other goblins a skill. Its stated that any goblin near a dying goblin gets the skill. But we have only seen a singular skill given away or merged with anyone not a goblin.
3. The goblins short lives and probably sizable birth rate means a massive increase in the chance they will come across a broken power compared to a species that probably lives from 60 to infinite years and will have a lower birth rate.

Basically goblins are a skill farm while other species seem to only be able to pass skills to one inheritor. Plus we have not seen any human pass on a skill so it might be only a monster thing and human have to learn or be born with it.

Oh hey it's remonster except not a flaming dumpster fire. The skill stuff barely makes sense but at least it treats itself like an adventure story, nice.

Dex-chan lover
@Airael I think that it is something special of goblins to pass on their skills while dying, the mc would be the only one capable of doing so while still alive, and the exeption to both rules would be the Demon King, bc he is the DK.

Group Leader
There is more holes in this plot than swiss cheese.
Goblins only have 7 days life span, that's all. They are born with all the knowledge they need and more. They are also born with 1 skill that makes them a master in that field. They can transfer only the skill they are born with to another.
With this, the MC is able to make a tribe of savage goblins into a powerful country of cute goblins.
Everything the goblins do is done instantly. Traveling, crafting complex things, farming(i think, it doesn't show where most of the food comes from other than foraging some fruit), anything and everything is done instantly. It would have to be since they only live for 7 days.
The author always talk like a skill only lasts 14 days. 7 days with original, 7 with the gob that inherits it. But really it is 7 days with original, up to 7 days with inheritor. But that's only if a <day-old goblin is there...
The other biggest plot hole is passing position. Getting your successor up to speed and how his role is played out is also done instantly, no training required because that would detract from his 7 day life span.

clearly the 7 day old life span is NOT working for this story. The author is just forcing it

Honestly, any race with less than a 3 year life span can not make a basic level civilization. These 7 day defective goblins would at best be nomadic foragers like any animal out there.
To be more realistic the goblin should of had a minimum 5-6 years life span (ideally 11-14 years). This gives them enough time to complete a farming season, passing on roles that require first hand experience, permanent dwelling construction, building tools and other crafts of complex nature, etc... (though they still need to be born with language skill and other essential living skills like they already do)

I only meant it as a joke when I said he will meet goblin slayer, but it becomes true~ xD

7 days, turnover is insane

Weird cheat, but turns out to be extremely OP

What a fucking loser.
His denizen killed in self defense, so you're gonna sacrifice his ass? The sacrifice didn't even solve the problem. Just subjugate the human city with all your fat skills.

Users who are viewing this thread