Tensei Goblin dakedo Shitsumon aru?

Well, it seems like it should be fine. It isn't anything groundbreaking though, it is a nice change of pace so far from authors churning out ridiculous ways of their cookiecutter protagonist to get some waifu. Another world? SLAV WAIFU.

Anyways. it is interesting enough so far to give it a read for now. There are definitely worse out there.
(Though I will say that demon girl could have come much later like seriously. Put that cat back into the bag.)

Get your rimuru re monster biting ass outta here before goblin slyer comes and does his thang!🤣🤣

I found it very interesting at first, but I dislike how submissive they were towards humans. Killing humans in self defense would also result in your death as a monster which I found outrageous.

am i the only one who finds the whole hey its gonna drop in 20 hours/in a week thats been a thing as of late stupid?. it started on youtube and now its here. its just annoying. if its uploaded then let it be viewed if not, chill.

@Coldbloodedtwilight nice! I totally agree. People should give it a go and form their own opinions, and also not just read the first chapter and think that their opinion actually meant something then....

But that's just my opinion😂

i feel the plot when the (mc was still a human) is verrrryyyy similar to that time i got reincarnated as a slime not gona lie

@Phillipsskelisia

Probably to catch the attention of scanlators with a translator that isn't a machine, so that they can pick it up if it interests them. But I must say, for being google translated, it was a smooth read, pretty understandable.

Dex-chan lover
MC's design looks like a character from PS2 era games, so lovely

@monkey123 it's not like I'm saying it's a carbon copy or something, it's just like Re:monster in how he keeps getting skills, and like Slime in which he manages a city as a lower tier monster

oh the re:monster and slime is strong with this one.. but
it takes a different path (so far) in wit and reason instead of raw power from the mc.. let's see if humans (or other monsters) push him to use power, or if he can still ride that peace train...

im not sure if this even quantifies as spoiler, but some peoples are more sensitive so.. oh well

Supporter
sucks to be this guy

insanely horny but your entire species is composed entirely of children so you have no possible partners

Users who are viewing this thread