Tensei Goblin dakedo Shitsumon aru?

Fed-Kun's army
they.. just had to name her Karen.

its a japanese manga, Karen is just so out of place.

Chapter 2 and I'm already disappointed.
Ignoring the racist implications that a group of humans annihilating an entire body of people of whom they could communicate with for the crimes of one person (who IS getting a life sentence just for defending himself, so that's a joke), what kind of judge is this protagonist supposed to be? The guy was defending himself, why didn't he even mention that point?! Anyway, I already hate the humans in this world, and I definitely hate Karen.

Given the type of world he's in, I think the protagonist is too nice for me to enjoy the story. They were plotting genocide, so at least some of those soldiers should've been killed. Karen definitely should've.
But, Re: Monster's protagonist, who isn't nice at all, grossed me out...I just want a protagonist who's not afraid to get blood on his hands, isn't a pervert, and doesn't collect girls like they're the newest trendy trading card game. Am I too picky?

Just read chapter 3 and I'm really enjoying it!
I really like the protagonist!! I think it'll be an enjoyable story!

..........as long as it doesn't become perverted.
But it's too soon to tell and we can only hope it doesn't dip over to that side of things.

This is basically a poor mans slime tensei, but it isn't that except for the plot rip-offs and whatnot. I'd give it a 4 but it has potential

Dex-chan lover
Several hundred skills, but he only uses the simple stuff that's common to magic in general. One skill is a bit overpowered, but otherwise, nothing is overwhelmingly bad. It also helps that the characters are interesting to some degree, such as the MC having been a genuinely good man in his old life.

Users who are viewing this thread