Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Oof I thought it was going to be one of those generic isekai ones, but then this kinda thing happens... dang bang fam bruhs

didnt the goddess literally say that the sister wont find him. literally woke up with her near him. and the goddess also she would protect him. but where is she.
god is she useless.

Edit: she never said the first part, but still.
She reincarnated the sister into the same world WHICH LOOKS PEACEFUL AND NOT HELLISH.
"oh you only killed a lot of people so you get to reincarnate into a beautiful world." god damn.
also shouldn't there also be multiple worlds to reincarnate the boy into? feels like plot convenience.

I know this was as obvious as the sun, but I'm still a bit baffled by the giant plot hole of "Why the fuck did the goddess let this happen."

Like, it was stated that the goddess rewards people based on how they were in life, and, thus, knew about all of what they have done in said life.

So, why the F U C K did the goddess give the sister such an easy time?!?! Like, how in the hell is this even a possibility of happening? She had the entire life story of her, and would have known the horrible atrocities that she had committed. Did she just forget to check? And based on the obvious, she's most likely going to be this op as hell character that can still overpower and render the mc defenseless, which is only going to serve to make this such an absolute train wreck of a manga. Like, I'm just amazed about how dumb this is.

I'll check up on this later to see the ratings, but I would be lying if I'm expecting greatness.

@Chaosfox
is that even possible? I mean. a goddess should be in a different realm of strength than regular humans. even if the sister wasn't regular. and only her soul was there. the sister didn't/couldn't bring her body with her.

@Mr_Leaf
It's japanese manga/novel..... i'm not surprised if they write the goddesses in this story as having been threathened by the sister and she (the goddess) got scared and grant the sister wish (starting with reincarnating her brother in the same world as her)...... japanese novel or manga (in particular, isekai one) tend to depict deity as a pushover/dimwit/careless/etc..... they then proceed to grant cheats or w/e and then did all they could to make sure the self-insert mc the author make fulfill all of his delusion or, be the plot armor w/e mc in trouble or whatever.....

Well, either that goddes would be depicted as dimwit who made terrible mistake or scaredy cat who can be threathened by puny human..... meh, i'll see a few chapters if this manga still stupid or not.....

@Starcraft

Yeah.... but it's japanese manga... an isekai one to boot.... in this particular genre i've seen a lot of pushover deities or coward one that they can be threathened by mere puny human..... tbh, i'm fed up with these kind of things already yet here another one of those....

Dex-chan lover
HOLY MCFUCKING FUCK! i mean the fact that the maid was the sister was pretty obvious but everything else was horrible! 5 years of your yandere sister killing anyone dear to you and then raping u while covered in their blood! jesus christ!

Dex-chan lover
LOL what's that 1st page disclaimer about? Surely it's just your usual brother-sister japanese incest, can't be that ba- OH GOD PLEASE NO, SOMEBODY STOP THAT MONSTER.

Contributor
@Chaosfox
@SiKucing

that goddess is actually asmodeus. reason she hadn't been caught and was able to reincarnate with her brother was because she made a contract with her. honestly seems like writing straight out of a terrible fanfiction... but yep

reu

Dex-chan lover
The Meme cometh with ten thousands of his shitposters

Double-page supporter
Zzzzzzzzzzzz Not even flinched on that, go watch Boku no pico if you're so brave

Users who are viewing this thread