Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
At this point, if you’re in a world ruled by a goddess willing to reunite you with a woman who did all that nonsense to you in your previous life, I’d just say “fuck this noise” and kill myself. Since we know reincarnation is a thing then there’s no point in worrying about it

I read a bit of the TL'd WN a long time ago, so:

iirc, the sister has cheat skills too. That's why she didn't get any damage from his gravity skill.

Dex-chan lover
Nice TL work.

I think I've gotten desensitized to this type of manga. Only thing that bothered me was MC being a coward like he said.

I'd like to imagine I'd kill the sister with my own hands before she went on a murderous rampage but that's coming from a coward who's never been put in a dangerous situation lmao

Dex-chan lover
The goddess is such a shit.

How is he supposed to hide from his sister if she had a 15 year head-start and found him before he was even conscious?

She was literally the first thing he saw.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh this isn't that bad, sure there was the whole killing school friends thing, but I've seen worse (sadly). Still though, if that goddess knew about most of his life story, then why did she not figure out that the sister did all that stuff, and that he hated her for it, and that his reason of death was basically because of his sister?! I hope the goddess fixes this at least somewhat, that or the MC figures something out to help the issue. I can't really see him tolerating any kind of life with her, so getting her mental help/support isn't really one of his options. Looking forward to more chapters, I couldn't notice any issues with the translation or other jobs, so great work on the scan Paen/Ecchi Brothers!

Edit: Then again, the goddess did seem to panic when the MC went nuts at the realization of her reincarnation, so she likely noticed her mistake, and if I recall correctly, the goddess did say in a way that she was going to attempt to protect him and she did tell him that he needed to run. So if anything, the MC will quite likely get some help from Ms Goddess in the future.

Okay... this is f*cked up ...
I don't really like Yandere... somehow my life is being watched...
It would be f*cked me up if there is a panel where that yandere see me through my eyes, lol.

But i will read this because the art is good and I am "Isekai-trash" which means I will read Isekai as long as the story is pretty decent lol

Dex-chan lover
Ok I;m Starting the Chapter. Preparing my heart. Really thrilled to see what's coming.

Update after finishing the chapter:
DAMN
This fucked up
This is fucked up
THIS IS FUCKED UP

Oh dank man, motto fokko, it turning into suck a fucking horror and gore plot, it freaking dark since it mixed with happy family plot. Godness, what the hell fuck the author life.

Users who are viewing this thread