Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

A story of an Isekai mc not able to do anything while Isekai Imouto kills or sells any girl who partially looks at her brothers direction, right?

Group Leader
Maury - You said that the MC sister wont find you when reincarnation
Maury - You say Yes
Maury - Lie Detector Determined That Was A Lie
MC : (Push the Chair Down and Running Back Into The Stage)
Goddess : What!!!!!!
MC Sister : (Evil Laughing)
MC : Oh God Whyyyy Just Whyyy 😭
Audience : Ohhhhhhhhh

Fed-Kun's army
Original yandere: Mentally disturbed person with love issues (may or may not be murderous)
Yandere's after Mirai Nikki: Psychopathic Serial killer that happens to like someone.

Fed-Kun's army
Holy...That was uncomfortable. I expected the girl murdered on screen was his lover or something but no she just looked at him. Let's hope this story doesn't get a prequel lol

So the goddess gave his yandere sis a 15 YEAR HEAD START?! Real fair.

My guess is that his sister and the goddess are actually the same person, and that the sister is actually an avatar of that goddess.

Dex-chan lover
@Gladiator02

Acting like that, I wouldn't be surprised if she somehow orchestrated the car accident so she could monopolize the MC and not have to worry about their parents getting in the way.

I need to know, did MC pussy out and try to erase/atomize/rape in and extremely realistic way her or try to run away again?
also real men don't need corkscrew, with the rome point of a pen is enough

@anifd
so I was right about the spirits's real identities, they were in real, literal hell lmao

Fed-Kun's army
@Hijinx I wouldn't be too suprised either. I even wonder what happened between her and the goddess so that she could even scare her. Maybe she did something to get a headstart to their isekai either. Plus she found him at birth even. Whole thing looks suspicious.

Poor guy. Even death couldn't save him. If only isekai concept didn't exist

Group Leader
Lmao what a fucked up lil sister, but I like it. A new refreshing plot

Users who are viewing this thread