Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

@touje makes me wonder how many kids she's tortured thinking it was her brother only to realize it wasn't and move on

Fed-Kun's army
i get what there going for in the first chapter but i dont think its gonna be constant yandere fucked up horror like how fucked up ¨Redo of Healer¨ since in the cover it seems like there are two other main supporting characters but that could also be a ploy to through us for a loop but it seems hes a teenager at least 13-16 so i would guess she doesnt do anything too fucked up in this life from the getgo but i think there might be some murders if he enters a academy/school and since the godess gave him superior looks i think he´ll attract a fair bit of attention from girls so maybe R.I.P girls, i feel that itll have a love interest in some sort that makes Jack want to get stronger and protect the family and loved ones he has from her (though the best option would be have her executed by framing her)(or just flat out kill the bitch when your strong enough)

Fed-Kun's army
Say goodbye to your yandere fetish. This is what happens when you push this subgenre to extreme psychopathic levels. Anyways, this series is trash because its obviously trying to kill the Yandere genre, but it won't affect me. That's why I'll still be reading it to prove a point to no one for no reason. ~.^

Dex-chan lover
Man in perfectly good health went to a different world and obtained prodigious magic just so he can escape from his civilian class yandere sister.

I maintain my opinion that the MC is a pathetic loser

The crazy shit is, the god is really fucked up.

The concept of hell is always to tackles this kind of people. And instead the god decided to just let him be with his sister again instead.
Crazy

Ok, raoe, murder, being locked up, hmm seems to be checking off everything on the edgy manga checklist. You would think from the title it wouldve been a comedy, then you see the tags.

Users who are viewing this thread