Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

Dex-chan lover
@arirnarukami Note, the problem with your thought... YOU never submit to the yandere... you make the yandere submit to you.... I said to TAME the yandere....

If you train them, it's a great help and helpful to gaining a harem.... once a yandere is tamed, they are the most receptive to the harem (willing to share and what not).

this is one FUCK up manga...

i give it 10 out of 10 for the PURE horror it shows our feeble mind that even the cute things can be the stuff of nightmares and even the devil him self will hide from...

i hope he gets away, from that PURE EVIL.

hell, even diablo the lord of terror will even nope out.

Dex-chan lover
Thank god i’ve already been desensitized to most things except for ntr. Anyway, kinda wondering why the goddess or whatever she is mentioned bad deeds/sin if she reincarnated his sister who was a serial murderer with seemingly no demerits lol. (not the word im looking for but cant think of it). I think the one gripe I do have with this series right now is that is uses the careless/dumb god niche to set up the plot.

Aggregator gang
@joshguy Listen man I really wouldn't want to deal with the fact she is a reality hoping demon to be honest. That's probably the scariest part of this fucking thing. Maybe you could just enjoy the first 3yrs and reset a bunch QQ

Dex-chan lover
@Bramia 1st, she's no longer blood related. 2nd, it's anime/manga. 3rd, he has already taken her so it's either tame or be tamed...

Harem rule number 3, if you seduce a pretty girl, you take responsibility.

@FgoSegul The power of love is too strong...

Users who are viewing this thread