Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

Dex-chan lover
It’s still bangable, but you guys can have it virginity and not having trauma is cool

Dex-chan lover
Damn bro I had to double check that I'm not reading a fight straight out of chimera ant arc between two nen users Lmao

Dex-chan lover
Why did you have to burn her? Just accept her love and make her more moderate in her love. All she needs is her brother's love. Love her instead of being afraid of her.

That being said, now she's ugly, scary and evil-looking, even Ai-chan would run away. Though if Ai-chan loves her previously, Ai-chan would probably stay and try to find her a good healing magician or something.

Dex-chan lover
If there's a hole, it's fuckable, and I see many holes 👀

Btw I wonder in she'll recover, get a new body, or something similar lol

@Aichan are you stupid? First,why should like his sister when he doesn't feel that way. Second, she murdered the people close to him, if I were him I'd want to get the fuck out of her sight and hop at least to another continent. Third of all, you can't just "make" her more moderate. What the fuck does that even mean, tame her? I genuinely wish you met someone like that and had your friends and the people you care about murdered in front of you, and then you can tell us why he should accept her.

I fully expected her to die and be reincarnated again as someone else so Jack could move on and meet her again later, making her a recurring looming threat. Now we have Harvey Dent coming after him

Wait, so you're telling text doesn't magically appear on the manga...? Impossible

Aggregator gang
The only option now is that she dies and comes back over and over. He’s still a baby in her grasp and she’s burnt up and missing a hand, I can’t see how this can possibly progress otherwise

i kinda feel sad for her

but i sure as hell definitely feel sad for him and all the girls that he "associated" with

@Aichan did u forget what she did to him before they died, so accepting her love is not an option after what she did

@Chet31

He doesn't want to endanger the people back in the mansion or anywhere else. Have to eliminate her there immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread